What is involved in Social Media Marketing
Find out what the related areas are that Social Media Marketing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Social Media Marketing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Direct Response Social Media Marketing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Direct Response Social Media Marketing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Social Media Marketing related domains to cover and 135 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Social Media Marketing, QR code, Animated GIF, Opinion leader, Google Adwords, Digital marketing, Small-world network, Yahoo! Meme, United States presidential election, 2008, User-generated content, Social network advertising, Broadcast delay, Social network, 2011 Egyptian revolution, Lobby group, Marketing communications, User profile, Saturday Night Live, Domino’s Pizza, Online petition, Democratic Party, Web 2.0, Customer engagement, Social web, Internet marketing, Social entrepreneurship, Kony 2012, EXo Platform, Like button, Red Bull, User interface, Yelp, Inc., Media consumption, Digital video, Distributed Social Networking Protocol, Web traffic, Open access poll, Virtual community, Integrated marketing communications, Windows Live Spaces, Google Maps:
Social Media Marketing Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Social Media Marketing projects and find out.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Social Media Marketing?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Social Media Marketing requirements in detail?
– How do we keep improving Social Media Marketing?
QR code Critical Criteria:
Experiment with QR code issues and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough QR code results.
– Can we add value to the current Social Media Marketing decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Animated GIF Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Animated GIF tactics and report on the economics of relationships managing Animated GIF and constraints.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Social Media Marketing project?
– Are there recognized Social Media Marketing problems?
Opinion leader Critical Criteria:
Dissect Opinion leader engagements and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Opinion leader projects.
– Will Social Media Marketing have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Think about the functions involved in your Social Media Marketing project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Will Social Media Marketing deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Google Adwords Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Google Adwords governance and find answers.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Social Media Marketing? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– For your Social Media Marketing project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Is the scope of Social Media Marketing defined?
Digital marketing Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Digital marketing engagements and find the essential reading for Digital marketing researchers.
– Which customers cant participate in our Social Media Marketing domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How will it help your business compete in the context of Digital Marketing?
– How do we Improve Social Media Marketing service perception, and satisfaction?
– Who needs to know about Social Media Marketing ?
Small-world network Critical Criteria:
Focus on Small-world network leadership and differentiate in coordinating Small-world network.
– How do we know that any Social Media Marketing analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Social Media Marketing processes?
– Think of your Social Media Marketing project. what are the main functions?
Yahoo! Meme Critical Criteria:
Nurse Yahoo! Meme tasks and achieve a single Yahoo! Meme view and bringing data together.
– Does Social Media Marketing include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Social Media Marketing project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Social Media Marketing values?
United States presidential election, 2008 Critical Criteria:
Look at United States presidential election, 2008 results and drive action.
– How do we Identify specific Social Media Marketing investment and emerging trends?
User-generated content Critical Criteria:
Mix User-generated content adoptions and oversee implementation of User-generated content.
– What is the source of the strategies for Social Media Marketing strengthening and reform?
Social network advertising Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Social network advertising decisions and maintain Social network advertising for success.
– Does Social Media Marketing create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Broadcast delay Critical Criteria:
Track Broadcast delay engagements and define what do we need to start doing with Broadcast delay.
– Does our organization need more Social Media Marketing education?
– How can you measure Social Media Marketing in a systematic way?
Social network Critical Criteria:
Derive from Social network planning and figure out ways to motivate other Social network users.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Social Media Marketing process?
– Which social networking or e learning service allows the possibility of creating multiple virtual classrooms?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Social Media Marketing processes of our organization?
– How might a persons various social network profiles be useful for learning education and or training?
– Can specialized social networks replace learning management systems?
2011 Egyptian revolution Critical Criteria:
Match 2011 Egyptian revolution tasks and figure out ways to motivate other 2011 Egyptian revolution users.
– What is our formula for success in Social Media Marketing ?
Lobby group Critical Criteria:
Grade Lobby group strategies and assess what counts with Lobby group that we are not counting.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Social Media Marketing that make it risky?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Social Media Marketing activities?
Marketing communications Critical Criteria:
Unify Marketing communications goals and probe the present value of growth of Marketing communications.
– It is difficult to know if youve got the right spending level. however, the agency should provide a range of budgets for the products they advertise. how much does the top advertiser spend?
– Some measurement of efficiency is better than no measurement of it. if you do not know the cpm how can you justify the expense of using one medium or vehicle versus another?
– A major study or report can be planned from the start with an eye to publicity: what can be done to make the study newsworthy?
– To get a receptive environment for our program. what are the population trends and dangers we can leverage?
– What if product tampering occurs and consumers buying csm products are harmed?
– Does the plan stress effectiveness as opposed to merely being efficient?
– How much money do we need to spend to achieve our campaign objectives?
– What will be the geographical allocation of the media budget and why?
– Increasing importance of Integrated Marketing Communications … Why?
– Receptivity of the audience (how receptive are they to this message?
– What do we mean by integrated marketing communications (imc)?
– Do we have experlenco with this type of promotion?
– What is your type of distribution outlet/system?
– Have all reasonable options been examined?
– Will the promotion be supported by media?
– Mission – what is the objective?
– Who buys the product or service?
– Who are your target audiences?
– Why are you undertaking this?
– Articles youd planned on?
User profile Critical Criteria:
Learn from User profile quality and learn.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Social Media Marketing products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What are all of our Social Media Marketing domains and what do they do?
Saturday Night Live Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Saturday Night Live decisions and handle a jump-start course to Saturday Night Live.
– Does the Social Media Marketing task fit the clients priorities?
– How will you measure your Social Media Marketing effectiveness?
– Do we all define Social Media Marketing in the same way?
Domino’s Pizza Critical Criteria:
Grasp Domino’s Pizza visions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Domino’s Pizza skills.
– How is the value delivered by Social Media Marketing being measured?
Online petition Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Online petition results and find the essential reading for Online petition researchers.
– Think about the people you identified for your Social Media Marketing project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Is there a Social Media Marketing Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Are there Social Media Marketing problems defined?
Democratic Party Critical Criteria:
Nurse Democratic Party engagements and look at the big picture.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Social Media Marketing project?
– Is Social Media Marketing dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Are accountability and ownership for Social Media Marketing clearly defined?
Web 2.0 Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Web 2.0 issues and budget for Web 2.0 challenges.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Social Media Marketing? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Social Media Marketing Management?
Customer engagement Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Customer engagement tasks and triple focus on important concepts of Customer engagement relationship management.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Social Media Marketing delivery for example is new software needed?
– Who will provide the final approval of Social Media Marketing deliverables?
– Are virtual assistants the future of Customer Service?
Social web Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Social web tactics and customize techniques for implementing Social web controls.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Social Media Marketing is underway?
– Is the social web being irreversibly corrupted by automation tools?
Internet marketing Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Internet marketing tasks and reduce Internet marketing costs.
– What vendors make products that address the Social Media Marketing needs?
– What business benefits will Social Media Marketing goals deliver if achieved?
– How can the value of Social Media Marketing be defined?
Social entrepreneurship Critical Criteria:
Boost Social entrepreneurship goals and tour deciding if Social entrepreneurship progress is made.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Social Media Marketing?
– What is the purpose of Social Media Marketing in relation to the mission?
Kony 2012 Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Kony 2012 visions and figure out ways to motivate other Kony 2012 users.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Social Media Marketing move?
EXo Platform Critical Criteria:
Meet over EXo Platform risks and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in EXo Platform.
– What are internal and external Social Media Marketing relations?
– What are our Social Media Marketing Processes?
Like button Critical Criteria:
Frame Like button outcomes and describe which business rules are needed as Like button interface.
Red Bull Critical Criteria:
Infer Red Bull risks and intervene in Red Bull processes and leadership.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Social Media Marketing processes?
User interface Critical Criteria:
Meet over User interface results and devise User interface key steps.
– Does Social Media Marketing systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Social Media Marketing forward?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Social Media Marketing moving forward?
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– Does a User interface survey show which search ui is better ?
Yelp, Inc. Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Yelp, Inc. goals and change contexts.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Social Media Marketing process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Social Media Marketing process available?
– In what ways are Social Media Marketing vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Media consumption Critical Criteria:
Mix Media consumption planning and budget for Media consumption challenges.
– How do we manage Social Media Marketing Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What is Effective Social Media Marketing?
Digital video Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Digital video outcomes and create Digital video explanations for all managers.
– How do we create backups of databases for disaster recovery?
– How do we create backups for disaster recovery?
Distributed Social Networking Protocol Critical Criteria:
Recall Distributed Social Networking Protocol visions and slay a dragon.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Social Media Marketing models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Web traffic Critical Criteria:
Probe Web traffic results and look at it backwards.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Social Media Marketing opportunities costing us money?
– What threat is Social Media Marketing addressing?
– How can we improve Social Media Marketing?
Open access poll Critical Criteria:
Mix Open access poll governance and look at the big picture.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Social Media Marketing does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How do we Lead with Social Media Marketing in Mind?
Virtual community Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Virtual community decisions and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Virtual community information.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Social Media Marketing goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Integrated marketing communications Critical Criteria:
Focus on Integrated marketing communications tactics and drive action.
– Identify the factors that influence the selection of promotion-mix ingredients how do marketers select promotion mix ingredients?
– How might imc be used by the two organizations to improve their marketing communications efforts in relation to green issues?
– Further quantify the objectives youve established. set a range if need be. what distribution level do you hope to achieve?
– What are your public relations problems and opportunities based on the product/program and consumer lifecycles?
– If you are in doubt about a particular event and it will require a significant expense, why not test it?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Social Media Marketing with what users do day-to-day?
– Which of the elements of the promotional mix is usually regarded as most credible?
– What do public relations professionals need to do to become excellent leaders?
– What type of marketing communications would seem appropriate for each public?
– What objectives are appropriate for our initial communications campaign?
– Is it broadening the reach of your message to new audiences?
– Measurement – how will the impact be assessed afterwards?
– Is there an opportunity for display or p-o-p support?
– Do the media selected reach the target audience?
– Who are your most important prospects?
– To whom do you go to get the facts?
– What are the cost considerations?
– When do you want to do this?
Windows Live Spaces Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Windows Live Spaces tactics and test out new things.
Google Maps Critical Criteria:
Examine Google Maps quality and handle a jump-start course to Google Maps.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Social Media Marketing. How do we gain traction?
– How to Secure Social Media Marketing?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Direct Response Social Media Marketing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Social Media Marketing External links:
Social Media Marketing – Mashable
Likeable Hub App for Social Media Marketing
SOCi Social Media Marketing & Management Platform
QR code External links:
The QR Code Generator – Official Site
Get QR Code Scanner – Microsoft Store
Home – QR Code Reader
Animated GIF External links:
How to create an Animated GIF with GIMP – YouTube
Animated GIF Maker – Imgflip
How to Add an Animated GIF to a Gmail Email: 8 Steps
Opinion leader External links:
Key Opinion Leader Liaison Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Key Opinion Leader Profiling | Key Opinion Leader …
2011 Opinion Leader Report | SEMA
Google Adwords External links:
Loves Data – Learn Google Analytics & Google AdWords
Google AdWords Grant Management | Community Boost
Google AdWords Settlement – Official Site
Digital marketing External links:
What is Digital Marketing? | mobileStorm
Detroit – Digital Marketing Conference | September 11-13, …
Digital Marketing Agency – SEO Experts | Bell Media
Small-world network External links:
The Problem of Thresholding in Small-World Network …
[PDF]Scaling and Percolation in the Small-World Network …
User-generated content External links:
Social network advertising External links:
Patent US20130290084 – Social network advertising – …
“Consumer Attitudes Toward Social Network Advertising…
Broadcast delay External links:
Broadcast delay line – Eventide Clockworks, Inc.
Broadcast delay – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
broadcast delay – Wiktionary
Social network External links:
The Social Network for Bikers | BikerOrNot
Lobby group External links:
IBL Depositors Lobby Group – Home | Facebook
Trans Lobby Group – Home | Facebook
Marketing communications External links:
Spark451 – Marketing Communications
ADS Phoenix Marketing Communications – Apparel.
User profile External links:
Fix a corrupted user profile in Windows 7 – Windows Help
User Profile – bcbsal.org
OCWEN User Profile Data
Saturday Night Live External links:
Watch Saturday Night Live Highlight: Millennials – NBC.com
The Beygency – Saturday Night Live – YouTube
Saturday Night Live: Season 41 – NBC.com
Domino’s Pizza External links:
Domino’s Pizza Aruba, Order Online in Aruba – Official Site
Order from the Domino’s Pizza Menu or Customize Your Own …
Online petition External links:
iPetitions – Online petition – Free petitions
Create Free Online Petition – GetPetition
Democratic Party External links:
Ohio Democratic Party – Official Site
Front | Democratic Party of Denver
Democratic Party – Home | Facebook
Web 2.0 External links:
What Is Web 2.0? – CBS News
web 2.0 lawyer
Pasadena Bar Association – Web 2.0
Customer engagement External links:
BoldChat – Live Chat and Customer Engagement Software …
Customer Engagement Manager Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
http://Customer engagement (CE) is an effect, a reaction, a connection, a response and/or an experience of customers with one another, with a company or a brand. The initiative for engagement can be either consumer-or company-led and the medium of engagement can be on or offline.
Social web External links:
Infotopia – A Social Web Experience
The Social Web of Things – YouTube
Social Web Suite – Social Media Dashboard
Internet marketing External links:
Web Design | SEO Services | Internet Marketing Agency
Log in – Milestone Internet Marketing
CNG Digital Marketing | Top Online Internet Marketing …
Social entrepreneurship External links:
Pakistani Social Entrepreneurship Academy
Lessons in Social Entrepreneurship from the People …
Social Entrepreneurship | Brazen Group
Kony 2012 External links:
KONY 2012 | Invisible Children
KONY 2012 – YouTube
Kony 2012 | World | The Guardian
EXo Platform External links:
eXo Platform Editions and Pricing
eXo Platform – Home | Facebook
About eXo: Company overview and Goals | eXo Platform
Like button External links:
How to Insert Facebook Like Button in Email – YouTube
Goodbye, Like button | Blog
Mother’s Day: Facebook Creates New Flower Like Button | Time
Red Bull External links:
Red Bull TV – Official Site
Red Bull Racing + Citrix | This is how the future works
User interface External links:
EWS User Interface
User Interface: Hyper-V Manager – technet.microsoft.com
Datatel User Interface 5.3
Media consumption External links:
BBG Research Series: Media consumption in Turkey – BBG
Media consumption and public attitudes toward crime …
Digital video External links:
Neat Video – best noise reduction for digital video
Distributed Social Networking Protocol External links:
Distributed Social Networking Protocol – WOW.com
Web traffic External links:
Web Traffic Lounge – Home Business Internet Coach
Revisitors – Targeted Traffic | Buy Traffic | Web Traffic
Visitor-traffic | Quality web traffic to your websites
Open access poll External links:
Open access poll – Revolvy
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Open access poll
Open access poll – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Open access poll – WOW.com
Virtual community External links:
“Virtual Community Health Promotion” by Richard Crespo
howard rheingold’s | the virtual community
Virtual Community Risk Reduction – MBIntel.net
Integrated marketing communications External links:
Rhea+Kaiser | Integrated Marketing Communications …
Starmark | Integrated Marketing Communications
Windows Live Spaces External links:
CodePlex – Windows Live Spaces Gadgets – Home
Microsoft Windows Live Spaces – Download.com
Windows Live Spaces – Home | Facebook
Google Maps External links:
OptiMap | Route Planner for Google Maps