What is involved in Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms
Find out what the related areas are that Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms related domains to cover and 232 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms, Sole proprietorship, Business judgment rule, Predictive analytics, Data transformation, Commercial law, Network management, Distributed management, Information Management, Annual general meeting, Competitive intelligence, Integrated business planning, Organization development, Business administration, Organizational behavior, Business process management, Executive Information System, Consumer behaviour, Insolvency law, Multiway Data Analysis, Business information, Text mining, Electronic data interchange, Data visualization, Customer relationship management, Operational intelligence, Siege of Namur, Corporate liability, XML for Analysis, Performance management, Market segmentation, Capacity management, Financial risk, Conflict management, Legal personality, Corporate law, Dimension table, Cloud computing, Data Presentation Architecture, Financial statement analysis, Mobile business intelligence, Marketing management, Sixth normal form, Master data management, Composite application, Managerial finance, Big data, Business process discovery, Regulatory compliance, Business development, Data warehouse automation, Test and learn, Management information system, Enterprise planning systems, Stock market, Integrated management, Advisory board, Human resources, Power management, Prescriptive Analytics, Financial accounting, Business Information Systems, Market economy, Meteorological intelligence, International trade, Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms, Enterprise reporting, Public economics:
Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms tasks and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What are the usability implications of Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms actions?
Sole proprietorship Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Sole proprietorship failures and arbitrate Sole proprietorship techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Does Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms into the services that we provide?
– Is there a Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Business judgment rule Critical Criteria:
Survey Business judgment rule tactics and separate what are the business goals Business judgment rule is aiming to achieve.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms leaders?
– Is Supporting Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms documentation required?
– What about Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms Analysis of results?
Predictive analytics Critical Criteria:
Categorize Predictive analytics decisions and report on the economics of relationships managing Predictive analytics and constraints.
– When a Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What are direct examples that show predictive analytics to be highly reliable?
– Who needs to know about Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms ?
– Do we have past Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms Successes?
Data transformation Critical Criteria:
Jump start Data transformation outcomes and develop and take control of the Data transformation initiative.
– Do Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Are assumptions made in Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms stated explicitly?
– Do we all define Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms in the same way?
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– What is the process of data transformation required by your system?
Commercial law Critical Criteria:
Refer to Commercial law tactics and observe effective Commercial law.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms project manager?
– Does Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What will drive Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms change?
Network management Critical Criteria:
Apply Network management management and sort Network management activities.
– What vendors make products that address the Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms needs?
– Does Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Distributed management Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Distributed management tasks and summarize a clear Distributed management focus.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms?
– Why is Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms important for you now?
Information Management Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Information Management projects and summarize a clear Information Management focus.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms effort?
– What is the difference between Enterprise Information Management and Data Warehousing?
– How is Business Intelligence and Information Management related?
– Are there Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms Models?
Annual general meeting Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Annual general meeting risks and gather Annual general meeting models .
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms study?
– What business benefits will Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms goals deliver if achieved?
– How to Secure Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms?
Competitive intelligence Critical Criteria:
Look at Competitive intelligence decisions and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Competitive intelligence information.
– Will Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Is the Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Integrated business planning Critical Criteria:
Gauge Integrated business planning engagements and work towards be a leading Integrated business planning expert.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms opportunities costing us money?
Organization development Critical Criteria:
Detail Organization development visions and spearhead techniques for implementing Organization development.
– How can you measure Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms in a systematic way?
– What is our Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms Strategy?
Business administration Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Business administration projects and observe effective Business administration.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How is the value delivered by Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms being measured?
– Have all basic functions of Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms been defined?
Organizational behavior Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Organizational behavior projects and sort Organizational behavior activities.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms is underway?
– Should organizational behavior management expand its content?
– How Do We Know What We Know about Organizational Behavior?
– Is Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms Required?
Business process management Critical Criteria:
Refer to Business process management quality and grade techniques for implementing Business process management controls.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms with what users do day-to-day?
– How much does Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms help?
– How can we improve Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms?
Executive Information System Critical Criteria:
Grade Executive Information System governance and describe the risks of Executive Information System sustainability.
– what is the best design framework for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Which Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms goals are the most important?
Consumer behaviour Critical Criteria:
Model after Consumer behaviour quality and report on the economics of relationships managing Consumer behaviour and constraints.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms. How do we gain traction?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms been identified and analyzed?
Insolvency law Critical Criteria:
Align Insolvency law strategies and sort Insolvency law activities.
– Think about the people you identified for your Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How do we go about Comparing Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms approaches/solutions?
Multiway Data Analysis Critical Criteria:
Sort Multiway Data Analysis engagements and find answers.
– Are there Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms problems defined?
Business information Critical Criteria:
Review Business information adoptions and overcome Business information skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Is the risk assessment approach defined and suited to the ISMS, identified business information security, legal and regulatory requirements?
– How is critical business information classified (e.g., citizen, education, criminal, driver)?
– How will you measure your Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms effectiveness?
– How do we maintain Business Intelligence and Analytics Platformss Integrity?
Text mining Critical Criteria:
Consult on Text mining engagements and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Text mining results.
– What are our needs in relation to Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms?
– Why should we adopt a Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms framework?
Electronic data interchange Critical Criteria:
Judge Electronic data interchange failures and research ways can we become the Electronic data interchange company that would put us out of business.
– For your Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Data visualization Critical Criteria:
Pilot Data visualization strategies and look at the big picture.
– What are the best places schools to study data visualization information design or information architecture?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Customer relationship management quality and assess what counts with Customer relationship management that we are not counting.
– Can visitors/customers easily find all relevant information about your products (e.g., prices, options, technical specifications, quantities, shipping information, order status) on your website?
– Given that we simply do not have the resources to save all the data that comes into an organization, what shall be saved and what shall be lost?
– Do you have the capability to measure cost per lead or cost per acquisition?
– What creates value for the users, and does this create a structural bond?
– How have you defined R.O.I. from a social media perspective in the past?
– How must our value proposition change to earn greater customer loyalty?
– What are your design, creative and community management capabilities?
– What is our core business and how will it evolve in the future?
– What change management practices does your organization employ?
– What were the factors that caused CRM to appear when it did?
– Is it easy for your visitors or customers to contact you?
– Does Customer Knowledge Affect How Loyalty Is Formed?
– Can your customers interact with each other?
– Is the offline database size acceptable?
– Can customers place orders online?
– What happens to customizations?
– Is there a known outage?
– Why is CRM important?
– What do they buy?
Operational intelligence Critical Criteria:
Administer Operational intelligence decisions and adopt an insight outlook.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms agendas for the next 3 years?
– How can skill-level changes improve Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms?
Siege of Namur Critical Criteria:
Confer re Siege of Namur quality and spearhead techniques for implementing Siege of Namur.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms process?
Corporate liability Critical Criteria:
Chart Corporate liability strategies and point out Corporate liability tensions in leadership.
– Think about the functions involved in your Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How important is Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms to the user organizations mission?
– How can the value of Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms be defined?
XML for Analysis Critical Criteria:
Contribute to XML for Analysis projects and separate what are the business goals XML for Analysis is aiming to achieve.
– How likely is the current Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms that make it risky?
– How do we Identify specific Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms investment and emerging trends?
Performance management Critical Criteria:
Deduce Performance management results and assess what counts with Performance management that we are not counting.
– How do employee selection and development practices, as well as staff performance management, well-being, motivation, satisfaction, and compensation, contribute to the growth of the organization?
– Which customers cant participate in our Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What does good Customer Service actually mean?
Market segmentation Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Market segmentation engagements and find out what it really means.
– Can we establish a new market segmentation strategy focused on potential profitability and willingness to purchase?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms objectives?
Capacity management Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Capacity management quality and finalize the present value of growth of Capacity management.
– What are the key elements of your Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms delivery for example is new software needed?
– Application sizing is a technique used by capacity management. why is application sizing important?
Financial risk Critical Criteria:
Jump start Financial risk visions and document what potential Financial risk megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– How can you negotiate Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Financial risk -can the organization afford to undertake the project?
Conflict management Critical Criteria:
Gauge Conflict management leadership and look in other fields.
– Does Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms activities?
Legal personality Critical Criteria:
Rank Legal personality tactics and describe which business rules are needed as Legal personality interface.
– What are the long-term Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms goals?
Corporate law Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Corporate law failures and create a map for yourself.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms processes?
– How do we Lead with Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms in Mind?
Dimension table Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Dimension table goals and attract Dimension table skills.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms process available?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Scan Cloud computing outcomes and transcribe Cloud computing as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Time to market improvements. Will the move to cloud computing shorten the time it takes to deliver functional enhancements to end users?
– Does the cloud solution offer equal or greater data security capabilities than those provided by your organizations data center?
– What are some common barriers to exiting transitioning from a cloud computing service provider and how can they be addressed?
– Have you considered that metrics collection, and system performance and security monitoring are more difficult in the cloud?
– Are the risks associated with cloud computing actually higher than the risks enterprises are facing today?
– Data segregation: will the financial institutions data share resources with data from other cloud clients?
– How can a small cloud computing consultancy take advantage of the Federal Cloud Computing Strategy?
– What is the future scope for combination of Business Intelligence and Cloud Computing?
– Is there any application left that does not talk to at least one of its fellows?
– Have you taken into account the vulnerabilities of the cloud solution?
– When is utility computing preferable to running a private cloud?
– Will cloud computing lead to a reduction in IT expenditure?
– Is cloud computing affecting traditional hardware vendors?
– How is cloud computing shaping enterprise communications?
– Is there any recourses about cloud computing performance?
– What are the usability issues around cloud computing?
– What is the impact of hybrid cloud computing on i&o?
– What is scalability and why is it important?
– what is New About Cloud Computing Security?
– Is the public cloud more secure?
Data Presentation Architecture Critical Criteria:
Chat re Data Presentation Architecture governance and oversee Data Presentation Architecture requirements.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms requirements in detail?
Financial statement analysis Critical Criteria:
Discuss Financial statement analysis issues and look for lots of ideas.
Mobile business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Examine Mobile business intelligence governance and reduce Mobile business intelligence costs.
– What are the best use cases for Mobile Business Intelligence?
Marketing management Critical Criteria:
Debate over Marketing management failures and define Marketing management competency-based leadership.
– Does Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms analysis show the relationships among important Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms factors?
Sixth normal form Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Sixth normal form tactics and improve Sixth normal form service perception.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms ?
Master data management Critical Criteria:
Jump start Master data management strategies and report on the economics of relationships managing Master data management and constraints.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms activities?
– What are some of the master data management architecture patterns?
– Why should we use or invest in a Master Data Management product?
– What Is Master Data Management?
Composite application Critical Criteria:
Model after Composite application projects and probe Composite application strategic alliances.
– Is maximizing Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms protection the same as minimizing Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms loss?
– Does our organization need more Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms education?
Managerial finance Critical Criteria:
Trace Managerial finance risks and secure Managerial finance creativity.
Big data Critical Criteria:
Boost Big data strategies and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Big data information.
– Do we address the daunting challenge of Big Data: how to make an easy use of highly diverse data and provide knowledge?
– Do you see regulatory restrictions on data/servers localisation requirements as obstacles for data-driven innovation?
– Does your organization have the right tools to handle unstructured data expressed in (a) natural language(s)?
– To what extent does your organization have experience with big data and data-driven innovation (DDI)?
– The real challenge: are you willing to get better value and more innovation for some loss of privacy?
– Does big data threaten the traditional data warehouse business intelligence model stack?
– To what extent does data-driven innovation add to the competitive advantage (CA) of your company?
– What are the primary business drivers for our initiative. What business challenges do we face?
– How are the new Big Data developments captured in new Reference Architectures?
– How does big data impact Data Quality and governance best practices?
– How can the best Big Data solution be chosen based on use case requirements?
– Is the process repeatable as we change algorithms and data structures?
– Is our data collection and acquisition optimized?
– How much data might be lost to pruning?
– What business challenges did you face?
– Where Is This Big Data Coming From ?
– What is Advanced Analytics?
– How to deal with ambiguity?
– Who is collecting what?
– What are we collecting?
Business process discovery Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Business process discovery adoptions and maintain Business process discovery for success.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms project lifecycle?
Regulatory compliance Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Regulatory compliance quality and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Regulatory compliance information.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– In the case of public clouds, will the hosting service provider meet their regulatory compliance requirements?
– Regulatory compliance: Is the cloud vendor willing to undergo external audits and/or security certifications?
– Is a Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms Team Work effort in place?
– What is Regulatory Compliance ?
Business development Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Business development adoptions and devise Business development key steps.
– Is Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Can we do Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms without complex (expensive) analysis?
Data warehouse automation Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Data warehouse automation governance and devise Data warehouse automation key steps.
– What are all of our Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms domains and what do they do?
Test and learn Critical Criteria:
Value Test and learn governance and look for lots of ideas.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms processes?
– What is the source of the strategies for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms strengthening and reform?
Management information system Critical Criteria:
Participate in Management information system strategies and look at it backwards.
Enterprise planning systems Critical Criteria:
Think about Enterprise planning systems engagements and create a map for yourself.
– How do we measure improved Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms service perception, and satisfaction?
Stock market Critical Criteria:
Participate in Stock market issues and describe the risks of Stock market sustainability.
– Will Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Integrated management Critical Criteria:
Drive Integrated management issues and display thorough understanding of the Integrated management process.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Advisory board Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Advisory board decisions and forecast involvement of future Advisory board projects in development.
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Grasp Human resources decisions and point out improvements in Human resources.
– A dramatic step toward becoming a learning organization is to appoint a chief training officer (CTO) or a chief learning officer (CLO). Many organizations claim to value Human Resources, but how many have a Human Resources representative involved in discussions about research and development commercialization, new product development, the strategic vision of the company, or increasing shareholder value?
– Do we have processes for managing Human Resources across the business. (eg. staffing skills and numbers are known and predictions are made of future needs? new staff are inducted and trained to suit needs? succession planning is catered for?
– Who will be responsible for leading the various bcp teams (e.g., crisis/emergency, recovery, technology, communications, facilities, Human Resources, business units and processes, Customer Service)?
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– If there is recognition by both parties of the potential benefits of an alliance, but adequate qualified human resources are not available at one or both firms?
– What finance, procurement and Human Resources business processes should be included in the scope of a erp solution?
– Is there a role for employees to play in maintaining the accuracy of personal data the company maintains?
– How will you know that the Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms project has been successful?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of human resources?
– Why does the company collect and use personal data in the employment context?
– Is the crisis management team comprised of members from Human Resources?
– How do financial reports support the various aspects of accountability?
– To achieve our goals, how must our organization learn and innovate?
– Do you have Human Resources available to support your policies?
– How can we promote retention of high performing employees?
– Ease of contacting the Human Resources staff members?
– Does the company retain personal data indefinitely?
– How is the Ease of navigating the hr website?
– What is personal data?
Power management Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Power management quality and correct Power management management by competencies.
Prescriptive Analytics Critical Criteria:
Recall Prescriptive Analytics failures and remodel and develop an effective Prescriptive Analytics strategy.
Financial accounting Critical Criteria:
X-ray Financial accounting quality and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Financial accounting.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Business Information Systems Critical Criteria:
Discuss Business Information Systems tactics and ask questions.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms?
Market economy Critical Criteria:
Chart Market economy management and do something to it.
– Is Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What is our formula for success in Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms ?
Meteorological intelligence Critical Criteria:
Merge Meteorological intelligence governance and look in other fields.
International trade Critical Criteria:
Differentiate International trade issues and change contexts.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms process?
Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms Critical Criteria:
Consider Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms results and mentor Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms customer orientation.
Enterprise reporting Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Enterprise reporting engagements and check on ways to get started with Enterprise reporting.
Public economics Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Public economics results and look in other fields.
– How would one define Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms leadership?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Sole proprietorship External links:
Title of a Sole Proprietorship | Chron.com
A sole proprietorship is an unincorporated business that is owned by an individual.
What is title of Sole Proprietorship Firm’s owner? – Quora
Predictive analytics External links:
Predictive Analytics for Healthcare | Forecast Health
Predictive Analytics Software, Social Listening | NewBrand
Customer Analytics & Predictive Analytics Tools for …
Data transformation External links:
Data transformation | FileMaker Community
SAS – Data Transformations
Data transformation (Computer file, 1987) [WorldCat.org]
Commercial law External links:
Text Book Commercial Law – AbeBooks
Commercial Law legal definition of Commercial Law
[PDF]Title XXIV – Commercial Law
Network management External links:
Remote Network Management | Legrand
Network Management Card (NMC) Password Reset …
UNMS – Ubiquiti Network Management System
Distributed management External links:
Distributed management tools by nicon – Dribbble
CiteSeerX — Distributed management by delegation
Information Management External links:
Information Management Group, Inc.
Property Information Management System
Home | Information Management
Annual general meeting External links:
Annual General Meeting minutes | Master Of Meetings
BP plc Annual General Meeting 2017 – proxydocs.com
Competitive intelligence External links:
Follow.net – Competitive Intelligence Software
Competitive Intelligence Definition | Investopedia
Integrated business planning External links:
[PDF]SAP Integrated Business Planning for response and …
o9 Solutions – Demand, Supply, Integrated Business Planning
Organization development External links:
What is Organization Development? – OD Network
National Center for Organization Development Home
The International Society For Organization Development …
Business administration External links:
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans – U.S. Bank
College of Business Administration | Kent State University
Login – Small Business Administration
Organizational behavior External links:
Organizational behavior (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Organizational Behavior – AbeBooks
[PDF]Organizational Behavior and Management Thinking
Business process management External links:
HEFLO BPM | Business Process Management
Business Process Management Training | …
Workflow Software, Business Process Management …
Executive Information System External links:
What is Executive Information System? Webopedia …
[PDF]CORPORATE EXECUTIVE INFORMATION SYSTEM …
Harris Computer Systems (Executive Information System)
Consumer behaviour External links:
Consumer Behaviour Report
CSR and Consumer Behaviour | QuestionPro Survey
Chapter 4: Consumer Behaviour Flashcards | Quizlet
Multiway Data Analysis External links:
Bayesian Nonparametric Models for Multiway Data Analysis.
Business information External links:
Oregon Secretary of State: Business Information Center …
Business Information Technology | bit | Virginia Tech
Lookup business information
Text mining External links:
Text mining with MATLAB® (eBook, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Text Mining / Text Analytics Specialist – bigtapp
Text Mining | Metadata | Portable Document Format
Electronic data interchange External links:
Electronic Data Interchange
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Services – AmeriHealth
What is EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)? | EDI Basics
Data visualization External links:
Power BI | Interactive Data Visualization BI Tools
What is data visualization? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Data Visualization | FEMA.gov
Customer relationship management External links:
1workforce – Customer Relationship Management …
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Operational intelligence External links:
Operational Intelligence Software Solutions | VizExplorer
Operational Intelligence and Visualization
Siege of Namur External links:
Siege Of Namur (1914) – TheInfoList.com
The Siege of Namur – Yale Center for British Art
Corporate liability External links:
Corporate liability (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
XML for Analysis External links:
XML for Analysis – simba.com
XML for Analysis (XMLA) – technet.microsoft.com
[PDF]XML for Analysis Specification
Performance management External links:
Performance Management : Team Georgia
Logistics Performance Management | Trax Technologies
Employee Performance Management Solutions | Reflektive
Market segmentation External links:
6 Best Market Segmentation Examples – …
Title | Market Segmentation | Market (Economics)
Market segmentation (VHS tape, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
Capacity management External links:
Capacity management review. (eJournal / eMagazine, …
Capacity Management: ITIL process definition – Sub-processes – Terms – Additional information on ITIL Capacity Management.
http://Capacity management review. (eJournal / eMagazine, …
Capacity management (Book, 1988) [WorldCat.org]
Financial risk External links:
Financial Risk Management – Farin
What Is Financial Risk Management? | Chron.com
Financial Risk – Investopedia
Conflict management External links:
[PDF]Conflict Management – Chalmers Publication Library …
Conflict Management PE Flashcards | Quizlet
Course 213: Conflict Management [1 day]
Legal personality External links:
Legal personality legal definition of Legal personality
Legal personality, (Book, 1924) [WorldCat.org]
What Is a Legal Personality? (with picture) – wiseGEEK
Corporate law External links:
Corporate Law | Hill Wallack – New Jersey Law Firm
Corporate Law Firm | Bonds Ellis Eppich Schafer Jones LLP
Orlando Corporate Law | Real Estate Law | Estate Planning
Dimension table External links:
What is dimension table? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Tube Dimension Table – Grating
Dimension Table – msdn.microsoft.com
Cloud computing External links:
Cloud Computing | Oracle
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Financial statement analysis External links:
[PDF]Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis
Financial Statement Analysis Flashcards | Quizlet
Financial Statement Analysis – Investopedia
Mobile business intelligence External links:
IDC Paper on Mobile Business Intelligence
Buzz – Mobile Business Intelligence | Domo
Mobile Business Intelligence App For Restaurant Owners
Marketing management External links:
Marketing Management Software – CrossCap
Sixth normal form External links:
6NF abbreviation stands for Sixth normal form – All Acronyms
On the Sixth Normal Form – Anchor Modeling
Sixth normal form – Google Groups
Composite application External links:
Composite Application – Gartner IT Glossary
Composite Application Library – msdn.microsoft.com
Managerial finance External links:
What is MANAGERIAL FINANCE? definition of …
Managerial Finance – AbeBooks
Managerial finance. (Journal, magazine, 1975) …
Big data External links:
Event Hubs – Cloud big data solutions | Microsoft Azure
Business process discovery External links:
[PDF]Business Process Discovery – Cesare Pautasso
British Library EThOS: Business process discovery …
Preparing for Business Process Discovery (Free) | …
Regulatory compliance External links:
Anti-kickback & Stark Compliance — Regulatory Compliance
Trinity Consultants – Regulatory Compliance …
National Provider Identifier — Regulatory Compliance
Business development External links:
Business Development Titles Jobs – Monster.com
The Difference Between Sales and Business Development
Title Business Development Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Data warehouse automation External links:
biready.com.au – Data Warehouse Automation – minify.mobi
Test and learn External links:
Test and learn: Working towards integrated services.
Management information system External links:
Online Management Information Systems (MIS) Degree …
Commissioned Corps Management Information System
Management information system (eBook, 2010) …
Stock market External links:
Market Overview & Stock Market Research | Scottrade
Yahoo – Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News
Integrated management External links:
Civil Integrated Management (CIM) Initiative
SP 242/WG209: Integrated Management of Nonnative Plants …
Peer Review Integrated Management Application (PRIMA) – AICPA
Advisory board External links:
CT Low Wage Employer Advisory Board
iRound for Patient Experience | The Advisory Board Company
Human resources External links:
Phila.gov | Human Resources | Jobs
Human Resources | City of Fort Worth, Texas
Department of Human Resources Home – TN.Gov
Power management External links:
Follow the Charge – power management solutions from Eaton
Portfolio | Cogentrix Energy Power Management
Prescriptive Analytics External links:
Healthcare Prescriptive Analytics – Cedar Gate …
Financial accounting External links:
Financial Accounting Standards Board – FASB – Investopedia
Financial accounting is a specialized form of accounting that keeps track of transactions.
[PDF]Statement of Financial Accounting Standards No. 2
Business Information Systems External links:
Department of Business Information Systems | …
Business Information Systems Web Portal
Market economy External links:
What is a market economy? definition and meaning
Market Economy | Definition of Market Economy by …
Market Economy: Advantages and Disadvantages < … https://www.nyu.edu/projects/ollman/docs/china_speech2.php
International trade External links:
Washington International Trade Association (WITA)
Sho-Air International Trade Show and Event Transportation
WIIT – Association of Women in International Trade
Enterprise reporting External links:
[PDF]Accessing Enterprise Reporting via SecureAccess …
Argos: Enterprise Reporting Solution
Welcome to the Enterprise Reporting System – Log in
Public economics External links:
[PDF]ECON 7340: Empirical Methods in Public Economics …
https://lim.economics.cornell.edu/ECON7340_Syllabus Spring 2016.pdf
The Fed – Public Economics – United States dollar
[PDF]Public Economics & Decision Making Syllabus
https://www.ccny.cuny.edu/sites/default/files/Brett Econ PDF.pdf