What is involved in Software configuration management
Find out what the related areas are that Software configuration management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Software configuration management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Software Configuration Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Software Configuration Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Software configuration management related domains to cover and 234 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Software configuration management, IEEE 802.11y-2008, IEEE 802.22, Software quality assurance, IEEE 1547, IEEE 2030, IEEE 1394, IEEE 1164, Service-oriented architecture, IEEE 802.11b-1999, IEEE 802.21, IEEE 802.11ai, Data modeling, Scalable Coherent Interface, IEEE P1619, Systems development life cycle, Service Interoperability in Ethernet Passive Optical Networks, IEEE 802.11k-2008, IEEE 1355, IEEE 802.11w-2009, IEEE 802.11af, Software requirements specification, IEEE 802.1D, Software architecture, IEEE P802.1p, Software engineering, Information model, IEEE 802.11i-2004, IEEE 802.1ah-2008, Inter-Access Point Protocol, Precision Time Protocol, Software maintenance, IEEE 802.1AE, Project management, IEEE 12207, IEEE 802.1aq, Data center bridging, IEEE P1906.1, Risk management, Advanced Library Format, Process management, Software deployment, High-level architecture, IEEE 802.11, Rational Software, Enterprise Unified Process, Matrix of pain, IEEE 802.11s, IEEE 802.11v, Software quality, Software design description, Infrastructure as Code, ISO/IEC 15504, Watts Humphrey, Software test documentation, IEEE P1363, IEEE 802.11p, IEEE 802.11u, IEEE 754 revision, IEEE 802.7, Software prototyping, Enterprise architecture, Object-oriented programming, Single UNIX Specification, Rapid application development, ISO/IEEE 11073, IEEE 802.11r-2008, Bertrand Meyer, IEEE 802.11ay, IEEE 802.15.4:
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Derive from Software configuration management risks and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Think about the people you identified for your Software configuration management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Software configuration management in a volatile global economy?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Software configuration management services/products?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
IEEE 802.11y-2008 Critical Criteria:
Accelerate IEEE 802.11y-2008 outcomes and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of IEEE 802.11y-2008.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Software configuration management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Software configuration management project?
– What is Effective Software configuration management?
IEEE 802.22 Critical Criteria:
Test IEEE 802.22 risks and look at it backwards.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Software configuration management, including any consulting or professional services?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Software configuration management delivery for example is new software needed?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Map Software quality assurance tasks and sort Software quality assurance activities.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Software configuration management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– How do we manage Software configuration management Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What are current Software configuration management Paradigms?
IEEE 1547 Critical Criteria:
Understand IEEE 1547 leadership and transcribe IEEE 1547 as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Software configuration management processes?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Software configuration management into the services that we provide?
– How much does Software configuration management help?
IEEE 2030 Critical Criteria:
Give examples of IEEE 2030 goals and catalog what business benefits will IEEE 2030 goals deliver if achieved.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Software configuration management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Software configuration management? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Software configuration management project?
IEEE 1394 Critical Criteria:
Investigate IEEE 1394 visions and report on setting up IEEE 1394 without losing ground.
– Is the Software configuration management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How will you measure your Software configuration management effectiveness?
– What threat is Software configuration management addressing?
IEEE 1164 Critical Criteria:
Examine IEEE 1164 outcomes and display thorough understanding of the IEEE 1164 process.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Software configuration management process?
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Start Service-oriented architecture governance and slay a dragon.
– Can we add value to the current Software configuration management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Does Software configuration management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
IEEE 802.11b-1999 Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on IEEE 802.11b-1999 failures and change contexts.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Software configuration management processes?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Software configuration management agendas for the next 3 years?
IEEE 802.21 Critical Criteria:
Apply IEEE 802.21 outcomes and proactively manage IEEE 802.21 risks.
– Does Software configuration management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Is Software configuration management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
IEEE 802.11ai Critical Criteria:
Unify IEEE 802.11ai risks and finalize the present value of growth of IEEE 802.11ai.
– Think about the functions involved in your Software configuration management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Software configuration management?
– Think of your Software configuration management project. what are the main functions?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Adapt Data modeling tasks and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Data modeling.
– What business benefits will Software configuration management goals deliver if achieved?
– What are the short and long-term Software configuration management goals?
Scalable Coherent Interface Critical Criteria:
Consult on Scalable Coherent Interface failures and oversee Scalable Coherent Interface management by competencies.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Software configuration management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Does Software configuration management analysis show the relationships among important Software configuration management factors?
IEEE P1619 Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on IEEE P1619 engagements and proactively manage IEEE P1619 risks.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Software configuration management study?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Software configuration management?
Systems development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Analyze Systems development life cycle planning and drive action.
– Does Software configuration management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
– What are internal and external Software configuration management relations?
Service Interoperability in Ethernet Passive Optical Networks Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Service Interoperability in Ethernet Passive Optical Networks projects and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Service Interoperability in Ethernet Passive Optical Networks services.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Software configuration management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Software configuration management process available?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Software configuration management activities?
IEEE 802.11k-2008 Critical Criteria:
Illustrate IEEE 802.11k-2008 visions and acquire concise IEEE 802.11k-2008 education.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Software configuration management moving forward?
– How is the value delivered by Software configuration management being measured?
IEEE 1355 Critical Criteria:
Gauge IEEE 1355 visions and find out what it really means.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Software configuration management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Software configuration management effort?
IEEE 802.11w-2009 Critical Criteria:
Communicate about IEEE 802.11w-2009 adoptions and get out your magnifying glass.
– What are the disruptive Software configuration management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Do we all define Software configuration management in the same way?
– What are our Software configuration management Processes?
IEEE 802.11af Critical Criteria:
Substantiate IEEE 802.11af visions and define what do we need to start doing with IEEE 802.11af.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Software configuration management processes?
– Can we do Software configuration management without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Do we have past Software configuration management Successes?
Software requirements specification Critical Criteria:
Recall Software requirements specification engagements and innovate what needs to be done with Software requirements specification.
– For your Software configuration management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Software configuration management leaders?
– Are there Software configuration management Models?
IEEE 802.1D Critical Criteria:
Confer over IEEE 802.1D adoptions and secure IEEE 802.1D creativity.
– How do we measure improved Software configuration management service perception, and satisfaction?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Software architecture results and do something to it.
– How can skill-level changes improve Software configuration management?
– What will drive Software configuration management change?
IEEE P802.1p Critical Criteria:
Guard IEEE P802.1p issues and explain and analyze the challenges of IEEE P802.1p.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Software configuration management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Software engineering outcomes and raise human resource and employment practices for Software engineering.
– In the case of a Software configuration management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Software configuration management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Software configuration management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Information model Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Information model engagements and work towards be a leading Information model expert.
– Has the semantic relationship between information elements been identified based on the information models and classification schemes?
IEEE 802.11i-2004 Critical Criteria:
Check IEEE 802.11i-2004 failures and do something to it.
– Is there any existing Software configuration management governance structure?
IEEE 802.1ah-2008 Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in IEEE 802.1ah-2008 tactics and cater for concise IEEE 802.1ah-2008 education.
– What are the barriers to increased Software configuration management production?
– Will Software configuration management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Inter-Access Point Protocol Critical Criteria:
Think about Inter-Access Point Protocol adoptions and improve Inter-Access Point Protocol service perception.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Software configuration management values?
– Is the scope of Software configuration management defined?
Precision Time Protocol Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Precision Time Protocol management and correct Precision Time Protocol management by competencies.
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Software maintenance results and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Software maintenance information.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– Will Software configuration management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Software configuration management process?
– What are all of our Software configuration management domains and what do they do?
IEEE 802.1AE Critical Criteria:
Audit IEEE 802.1AE issues and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Consider your own Software configuration management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Project management adoptions and report on setting up Project management without losing ground.
– First iteration. The plan for the team is then a list of prioritized features, and who is to perform the tasks of developing the features is decided on during the iteration. What is important in the kick-off meeting to enable feedback and learning?
– Partial solutions can only be used if the information support is being developed for a process that has not yet been computerised. Namely, if users already use an old IT solution – will they partly use the old one and partly the new one?
– Key problem solving knowledge resides with the knowledge workers, and not the manager. So, how do we adapt project management techniques to deal with this key reality?
– Are your current project management and time and expense capture applications outdated and expensive to update and maintain?
– Will the metrics and measurement techniques to determine project success (or failure) need to change?
– So, if the project no longer needs a detailed master project plan, why does it need a project manager?
– To what extent are agile and traditional project management techniques mutually exclusive?
– Why should a client choose a project team which offers agile software development?
– Justification: what are your research questions and how do you motivate them?
– What project management qualifications does the Project Manager have?
– Why would anyone want to discard the benefits of collocated teams?
– How will stakeholders and customers react to the change?
– What is an economic aspect of Project Management?
– How do we deal with change when it happens?
– How does cost of change affect software?
– What is agile project management?
– How do we deal with change?
– What is Project Management?
– Needs project management?
IEEE 12207 Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about IEEE 12207 tactics and adopt an insight outlook.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Software configuration management opportunities costing us money?
– Are accountability and ownership for Software configuration management clearly defined?
– Why is Software configuration management important for you now?
IEEE 802.1aq Critical Criteria:
Audit IEEE 802.1aq quality and ask what if.
Data center bridging Critical Criteria:
Depict Data center bridging goals and devise Data center bridging key steps.
– Does Software configuration management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
IEEE P1906.1 Critical Criteria:
Systematize IEEE P1906.1 management and clarify ways to gain access to competitive IEEE P1906.1 services.
– How would one define Software configuration management leadership?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Risk management strategies and question.
– Does the committee responsible for risk have direct communication with the finance function and with staff who have time to ask what if?
– How do you determine which systems, components and functions get priority in regard to implementation of new Cybersecurity measures?
– Do we have an official information security architecture, based on our Risk Management analysis and information security strategy?
– What is the potential impact on the organization if the Risk assessed information is disclosed to unauthorized personnel?
– What information assets are most at risk to compromise or damage and what can happen to these assets?
– Does our company have a Cybersecurity policy, strategy, or governing document?
– What is the appropriate balance among benefits, risks and resources?
– Is our Cybersecurity strategy aligned with our business objectives?
– Do you adhere to, or apply, the ISO 31000 Risk Management standard?
– What has the company done to bolster its Cybersecurity program?
– Does the board have a conflict of interest policy?
– What are the passwords minimum length and maximum lifetime?
– Is the Cybersecurity policy reviewed or audited?
– Are risk incidents frequent within similar organizations?
– What will we do if something does go wrong?
– How do the actors compromise our systems?
– Are any two policies the same?
Advanced Library Format Critical Criteria:
Think about Advanced Library Format issues and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Advanced Library Format projects.
– Have you identified your Software configuration management key performance indicators?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Software configuration management Management?
Process management Critical Criteria:
Generalize Process management failures and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Process management projects.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Software configuration management with what users do day-to-day?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Gauge Software deployment risks and adopt an insight outlook.
– What are the long-term Software configuration management goals?
– How do we go about Securing Software configuration management?
High-level architecture Critical Criteria:
Test High-level architecture tactics and research ways can we become the High-level architecture company that would put us out of business.
– What are the key elements of your Software configuration management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How do we go about Comparing Software configuration management approaches/solutions?
IEEE 802.11 Critical Criteria:
Set goals for IEEE 802.11 goals and raise human resource and employment practices for IEEE 802.11.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Software configuration management. How do we gain traction?
– How will you know that the Software configuration management project has been successful?
Rational Software Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Rational Software adoptions and know what your objective is.
– Is Supporting Software configuration management documentation required?
– How do we keep improving Software configuration management?
Enterprise Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Model after Enterprise Unified Process engagements and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Enterprise Unified Process projects.
Matrix of pain Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Matrix of pain failures and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Matrix of pain projects.
– What is the purpose of Software configuration management in relation to the mission?
IEEE 802.11s Critical Criteria:
Graph IEEE 802.11s projects and get going.
– Who needs to know about Software configuration management ?
IEEE 802.11v Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate IEEE 802.11v leadership and work towards be a leading IEEE 802.11v expert.
– Is Software configuration management Required?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Track Software quality projects and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Software quality decisions.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Software configuration management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Software configuration management is underway?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Software configuration management activities?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
Software design description Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Software design description goals and know what your objective is.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Software configuration management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Software configuration management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Infrastructure as Code Critical Criteria:
Devise Infrastructure as Code tactics and interpret which customers can’t participate in Infrastructure as Code because they lack skills.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Software configuration management objectives?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Read up on ISO/IEC 15504 quality and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in ISO/IEC 15504.
– what is the best design framework for Software configuration management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Watts Humphrey outcomes and slay a dragon.
Software test documentation Critical Criteria:
Start Software test documentation goals and get going.
IEEE P1363 Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct IEEE P1363 failures and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive IEEE P1363 projects.
– Does the Software configuration management task fit the clients priorities?
IEEE 802.11p Critical Criteria:
Trace IEEE 802.11p strategies and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough IEEE 802.11p results.
– Which customers cant participate in our Software configuration management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Software configuration management?
IEEE 802.11u Critical Criteria:
Experiment with IEEE 802.11u results and find out.
– Do Software configuration management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
IEEE 754 revision Critical Criteria:
X-ray IEEE 754 revision adoptions and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential IEEE 754 revision information.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Software configuration management processes of our organization?
– Are there recognized Software configuration management problems?
IEEE 802.7 Critical Criteria:
Explore IEEE 802.7 governance and look in other fields.
– How can you negotiate Software configuration management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How likely is the current Software configuration management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Derive from Software prototyping results and finalize specific methods for Software prototyping acceptance.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Software configuration management process?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Confer re Enterprise architecture results and question.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Are we Assessing Software configuration management and Risk?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is our Software configuration management Strategy?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Object-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Object-oriented programming planning and interpret which customers can’t participate in Object-oriented programming because they lack skills.
Single UNIX Specification Critical Criteria:
X-ray Single UNIX Specification risks and revise understanding of Single UNIX Specification architectures.
– How do we Improve Software configuration management service perception, and satisfaction?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Shape Rapid application development outcomes and drive action.
– Rapid application development (rad) techniques have been around for about two decades now and have been used with varying degrees of success. sometimes rad is required for certain projects. but rad can be bad for database design. why?
– Will applications programmers and systems analysts become nothing more than evaluators of packaged software?
– When a Software configuration management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How are we going to realize the benefits of reusability if we keep shrinking the analysis phase?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project makes financial sense?
– Who is responsible for modifying or developing programs to satisfy user requirements?
– Operational feasibility -will the solution fulfill the users requirements?
– Why wait years to develop systems likely to be obsolete upon completion?
– Technical feasibility -is the solution technically practical?
– What primary problems might a new or enhanced system solve?
– What opportunities might a new or enhanced system provide?
– What are the primary advantages of the traditional sdlc?
– Economic feasibility -is the solution cost-effective?
– What are the potential costs (variable and fixed)?
– How do you decide that a system needs rework?
– Is the functionality visible through the uis?
– Can all end user classes be identified?
– When use RAD?
ISO/IEEE 11073 Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about ISO/IEEE 11073 tactics and find out what it really means.
IEEE 802.11r-2008 Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on IEEE 802.11r-2008 decisions and plan concise IEEE 802.11r-2008 education.
– Do we monitor the Software configuration management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Bertrand Meyer Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Bertrand Meyer outcomes and balance specific methods for improving Bertrand Meyer results.
IEEE 802.11ay Critical Criteria:
Review IEEE 802.11ay results and devote time assessing IEEE 802.11ay and its risk.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Software configuration management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
IEEE 802.15.4 Critical Criteria:
Accumulate IEEE 802.15.4 failures and probe the present value of growth of IEEE 802.15.4.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Software configuration management?
– Are assumptions made in Software configuration management stated explicitly?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Software Configuration Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Software configuration management External links:
[PDF]Software Configuration Management A Clear Case …
Software configuration management
http://In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
What is Software Configuration Management and Why Do …
IEEE 802.11y-2008 External links:
IEEE 802.11y-2008 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
“IEEE 802.11y-2008” on Revolvy.com
IEEE 802.11y-2008 – documentweb.org
IEEE 802.22 External links:
[PDF]IEEE 802.22: The First Worldwide Wireless Standard …
IEEE 802.22 WRAN WG Website
[PDF]IEEE 802.22 Wireless Regional Area Networks …
Software quality assurance External links:
Software Quality Assurance Jobs – Monster.com
What does a Software Quality Assurance Engineer do?
[PDF]Software Quality Assurance Plan – Department of …
IEEE 1547 External links:
[PDF]IEEE 1547 Overview – US Department of Energy
[PDF]IEEE 1547.1 Overview
IEEE 2030 External links:
IEEE 2030 Smart Grid Series
IEEE 1394 External links:
IEEE 1394: FireWire Cables & Adapters | eBay
FireWire Cables – IEEE 1394 Connectors, 400 to 800
IEEE 1164 External links:
IEEE 1164-1993 – Techstreet
IEEE 802.11b-1999 External links:
http://Aug 06, 2012
IEEE 802.11b-1999 – 维基百科，自由的百科全书
“IEEE 802.11b-1999” on Revolvy.com
IEEE 802.21 External links:
[PDF]IEEE 802.21 Media Independent Handover (MIH)
Data modeling External links:
The Difference Between Data Analysis and Data Modeling
| Peace, Love, Data Modeling
Data Modeling | IT Pro
Scalable Coherent Interface External links:
[PDF]The Scalable Coherent Interface and Related …
IEEE P1619 External links:
[PDF]IEEE P1619™/D16 Standard for Cryptographic …
XTS-AES IEEE P1619 Core Families – IP Cores, Inc.
Systems development life cycle External links:
DOJ Systems Development Life Cycle Guidance Table of Contents
SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE – PCC
[PDF]Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) …
IEEE 802.11k-2008 External links:
IEEE 802.11k-2008 – WOW.com
“IEEE 802.11k-2008” on Revolvy.com
IEEE 802.11k-2008 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
IEEE 802.11w-2009 External links:
“IEEE 802.11w-2009” on Revolvy.com
IEEE 802.11w-2009 – documentweb.org
IEEE 802.11w-2009 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
IEEE 802.11af External links:
Amendment in IEEE 802.11af™ Enables Geolocation …
[PDF]IEEE 802.11af: A Standard for TV White Space Spectrum …
[PDF]IEEE 802.11af and Locally Managed Databases
Software requirements specification External links:
[DOC]Software Requirements Specification Template
[PDF]IEEE Software Requirements Specification Template
Software architecture External links:
Software Architecture Conference | Microservices …
Eivind H. – Oslo Software Architecture (OSWA) (Oslo) | …
Chapter 2: Key Principles of Software Architecture
IEEE P802.1p External links:
IEEE P802.1p – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Software engineering External links:
Academy for Software Engineering / Homepage
Software Engineering Institute
Information model External links:
[PDF]Information Models, Data Models, and YANG – ietf.org
Jail Information Model (eBook, 2006) [WorldCat.org]
3 Information Model | IMS Global Learning Consortium
IEEE 802.11i-2004 External links:
“IEEE 802.11i-2004” on Revolvy.com
IEEE 802.11i-2004 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE 802.1ah-2008 External links:
“IEEE 802.1ah-2008” on Revolvy.com
IEEE 802.1ah-2008 – documentweb.org
IEEE 802.1ah-2008 – WOW.com
Inter-Access Point Protocol External links:
Inter-Access Point Protocol – Sensagent.com
http://dictionary.sensagent.com/Inter-Access Point Protocol/en-en
Precision Time Protocol External links:
PTP – Precision Time Protocol in Industrial Managed …
Is there a PTP (Precision Time Protocol | IEEE 1588) library?
Precision Time Protocol (PTP) IEEE-1588 – YouTube
Software maintenance External links:
High Software Maintenance Fees and What To Do About …
Software Maintenance | Agvance
IEEE 802.1AE External links:
IEEE 802.1ae MACSEC for 10 Gbit Ethernet – Xilinx
Patent US8397064 – Implementing IEEE 802.1AE and 802.1 …
Project management External links:
LearnSmart IT & Project Management Online Training …
IEEE 12207 External links:
INTRODUCTION IEEE 12207 PART 1 – YouTube
IEEE 802.1aq External links:
IEEE 802.1aq Archives – Avaya Connected Blog
Shortest Path Bridging – IEEE 802.1aq – YouTube
IEEE 802.1aq Archives – Beyond Standards
Data center bridging External links:
Data Center Bridging (DCB) Overview – technet.microsoft.com
IEEE P1906.1 External links:
IEEE P1906.1 – WOW.com
Risk management External links:
Celgene Risk Management
Driver Risk Management Solutions | AlertDriving
Advanced Library Format External links:
CiteSeerX — A standard for an Advanced Library Format (ALF)
Process management External links:
Sales Process Management | ProspectStream
Emerson Process Management, Process Systems
Emerson Process Management: Products
Software deployment External links:
[PDF]Automating Software Deployment – New York University
Software Deployment Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
High-level architecture External links:
The high-level architecture (HLA) is a general purpose architecture for distributed computer simulationsystems. Using HLA, computer simulations can interact (that is, to communicate data, and to synchronize actions) with other computer simulations regardless of the computing platforms.
IEEE 802.11 External links:
Meeting plan for IEEE 802.11
IEEE 802.11 WLAN WORKING GROUP SESSIONS. All interested parties are welcome to attend our open Public meetings of the IEEE 802.11 Working Group, you do not have to …
http://Cisco Aironet 1130AG IEEE 802.11 A/B/G Access Point
[PDF]IEEE 802.11 Wireless Network and Support Services
https://www.flymanchester.com/sites/default/files/rfp/RFP – 2016.pdf
Rational Software External links:
IBM – Rational Software – CDW
Enterprise Unified Process External links:
Enterprise Unified Process Top # 5 Facts – YouTube
The Enterprise Unified Process: Extending the Rational Unified Process by Scott W. Ambler (2005-02-21) [Scott W. Ambler;John Nalbone;Michael J. Vizdos] on …
Matrix of pain External links:
[PDF]Toward the brain matrix of pain – Springer
M.o.P ( Matrix of Pain ) | ReverbNation
Toward the brain matrix of pain.
IEEE 802.11s External links:
Performance model for IEEE 802.11s wireless mesh …
What is IEEE 802.11s in easy language? – Quora
Software quality External links:
[PDF]Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer Reports …
Software design description External links:
DI-IPSC-81435 A SOFTWARE DESIGN DESCRIPTION
1. SOFTWARE DESIGN DESCRIPTION (SDD) – …
[PDF]Software Design Description for the Advanced …
Infrastructure as Code External links:
‘Infrastructure as Code’ in Chicago (Chicago, IL) | Meetup
Implementing Infrastructure as Code | ThoughtWorks …
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
ISO/IEC 15504-5:2012(en), Information technology ? …
http://ISO/IEC 15504 Information technology – Process assessment, also termed Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination (SPICE), is a set of technical standards documents for the computer software development process and related business management functions.
ISO/IEC 15504-33000 is the international standard that defines the framework and requirements for process assessment and process improvement. Process maturity is measured by analyzing the way the process is performed and managed.
Watts Humphrey External links:
Watts Humphrey: An Outrageous Commitment, A Lifelong Mission
G. Watts Humphrey, Jr. | America’s Best Racing
Software test documentation External links:
IEEE Standard for Software Test Documentation – …
IEEE 829 : Standard for Software Test Documentation
[PDF]IEEE Standard For Software Test Documentation – …
IEEE P1363 External links:
IEEE P1363/D13 Draft Download
IEEE 802.11p External links:
PHY LAYER : IEEE 802.11p – The Theory of vehicle …
IEEE 802.11u External links:
What is IEEE 802.11u? – Definition from Techopedia
MikroTik Hotspot 2.0 (IEEE 802.11u) – YouTube
IEEE 754 revision External links:
Re: Question about IEEE 754 revision
IEEE 754 revision explained – everything.explained.today
IEEE 754 revision – revolvy.com
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/IEEE 754 revision
Software prototyping External links:
Skill Pages – Software prototyping | Dice.com
Software Prototyping | Rapid Prototyping | AgileThought
[PDF]Methods for Software Prototyping
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
Enterprise Architecture | North Dakota ITD
Single UNIX Specification External links:
The Single UNIX Specification Version — API Tables
Single UNIX Specification – Documents – Document details
Rapid application development External links:
What’s a rapid application development model? – Quora
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
ISO/IEEE 11073 External links:
ISO/IEEE 11073 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE 802.11r-2008 External links:
“IEEE 802.11r-2008” on Revolvy.com
IEEE 802.11r-2008 – WOW.com
Bertrand Meyer External links:
Bertrand Meyer – Official Site
Design by Contract, by Example [Richard Mitchell, Jim McKim, Bertrand Meyer] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. …
Bertrand Meyer (@Bertrand_Meyer) | Twitter
IEEE 802.11ay External links:
[PDF]IEEE 802.11ay: Next-generation 60 GHz …
IEEE 802.11ay – Revolvy
IEEE 802.15.4 External links:
[PDF]IEEE 802.15.4 and Zigbee – University of Kentucky