What is involved in Chief Technology Officer
Find out what the related areas are that Chief Technology Officer connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Chief Technology Officer thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Chief Technology Officer journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Chief Technology Officer leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Chief Technology Officer related domains to cover and 178 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Chief Technology Officer, Automotive industry, Board of directors, Chief administrative officer, Chief analytics officer, Chief audit executive, Chief brand officer, Chief business officer, Chief channel officer, Chief commercial officer, Chief communications officer, Chief compliance officer, Chief content officer, Chief creative officer, Chief data officer, Chief design officer, Chief digital officer, Chief diversity officer, Chief executive officer, Chief experience officer, Chief financial officer, Chief human resources officer, Chief information officer, Chief information security officer, Chief innovation officer, Chief investment officer, Chief knowledge officer, Chief learning officer, Chief legal officer, Chief managing director, Chief marketing officer, Chief medical officer, Chief networking officer, Chief operating officer, Chief privacy officer, Chief procurement officer, Chief product officer, Chief quality officer, Chief research officer, Chief restructuring officer, Chief revenue officer, Chief risk officer, Chief science officer, Chief security officer, Chief strategy officer, Chief sustainability officer, Chief visionary officer, Chief web officer, Consumer Product Safety Commission, Corporate governance, Corporate , Creative director, Defense industry, Development director, Environmental Protection Agency, Executive director, Executive pay, Food and Drug Administration, General counsel, General manager, Information technology, Non-executive director, Pharmaceutical industry, Senior management, Social networking service, Supervisory board, Talent management, Trade secret, Vice president, Video game developer:
Chief Technology Officer Critical Criteria:
Recall Chief Technology Officer adoptions and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Chief Technology Officer study?
Automotive industry Critical Criteria:
Shape Automotive industry decisions and report on the economics of relationships managing Automotive industry and constraints.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Chief Technology Officer is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Do we all define Chief Technology Officer in the same way?
– Do we have past Chief Technology Officer Successes?
Board of directors Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Board of directors governance and find the ideas you already have.
– what is the best design framework for Chief Technology Officer organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Chief Technology Officer information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Chief Technology Officer been identified and analyzed?
– What key measures should we include in our annual report to our Board of Directors?
Chief administrative officer Critical Criteria:
Canvass Chief administrative officer leadership and budget for Chief administrative officer challenges.
– Do those selected for the Chief Technology Officer team have a good general understanding of what Chief Technology Officer is all about?
– Think about the functions involved in your Chief Technology Officer project. what processes flow from these functions?
Chief analytics officer Critical Criteria:
Understand Chief analytics officer strategies and triple focus on important concepts of Chief analytics officer relationship management.
– Does Chief Technology Officer create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What are the short and long-term Chief Technology Officer goals?
– How can the value of Chief Technology Officer be defined?
Chief audit executive Critical Criteria:
Test Chief audit executive strategies and attract Chief audit executive skills.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Chief Technology Officer processes?
– Does Chief Technology Officer analysis show the relationships among important Chief Technology Officer factors?
Chief brand officer Critical Criteria:
Review Chief brand officer failures and give examples utilizing a core of simple Chief brand officer skills.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Chief Technology Officer strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How do we Improve Chief Technology Officer service perception, and satisfaction?
– Are there Chief Technology Officer problems defined?
Chief business officer Critical Criteria:
Examine Chief business officer visions and adjust implementation of Chief business officer.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Chief Technology Officer product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Chief Technology Officer process?
Chief channel officer Critical Criteria:
Coach on Chief channel officer management and report on the economics of relationships managing Chief channel officer and constraints.
– To what extent does management recognize Chief Technology Officer as a tool to increase the results?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Chief Technology Officer project?
– What are the usability implications of Chief Technology Officer actions?
Chief commercial officer Critical Criteria:
Graph Chief commercial officer tactics and interpret which customers can’t participate in Chief commercial officer because they lack skills.
– How do we know that any Chief Technology Officer analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Chief communications officer Critical Criteria:
Read up on Chief communications officer visions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Chief communications officer skills.
– In a project to restructure Chief Technology Officer outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Chief Technology Officer project manager?
– Is the scope of Chief Technology Officer defined?
Chief compliance officer Critical Criteria:
Guide Chief compliance officer visions and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Chief compliance officer decisions.
– Does Chief Technology Officer systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Chief Technology Officer forward?
– How important is Chief Technology Officer to the user organizations mission?
Chief content officer Critical Criteria:
Group Chief content officer adoptions and attract Chief content officer skills.
– In the case of a Chief Technology Officer project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Chief Technology Officer project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Chief Technology Officer project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Chief Technology Officer in a volatile global economy?
Chief creative officer Critical Criteria:
Adapt Chief creative officer planning and get the big picture.
– How can you measure Chief Technology Officer in a systematic way?
Chief data officer Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Chief data officer goals and remodel and develop an effective Chief data officer strategy.
– What are the disruptive Chief Technology Officer technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Does Chief Technology Officer analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Have all basic functions of Chief Technology Officer been defined?
Chief design officer Critical Criteria:
Confer re Chief design officer adoptions and devise Chief design officer key steps.
– How likely is the current Chief Technology Officer plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Chief Technology Officer move?
Chief digital officer Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Chief digital officer quality and pay attention to the small things.
– Will Chief Technology Officer have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What are the long-term Chief Technology Officer goals?
Chief diversity officer Critical Criteria:
Investigate Chief diversity officer tactics and achieve a single Chief diversity officer view and bringing data together.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Chief Technology Officer process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Chief Technology Officer process available?
– What are the business goals Chief Technology Officer is aiming to achieve?
– How do we maintain Chief Technology Officers Integrity?
Chief executive officer Critical Criteria:
Trace Chief executive officer quality and adopt an insight outlook.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Chief Technology Officer strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Chief Technology Officer project?
Chief experience officer Critical Criteria:
Align Chief experience officer visions and define what do we need to start doing with Chief experience officer.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Chief Technology Officer with what users do day-to-day?
Chief financial officer Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Chief financial officer tactics and stake your claim.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Chief Technology Officer that make it risky?
– What vendors make products that address the Chief Technology Officer needs?
– What is our Chief Technology Officer Strategy?
Chief human resources officer Critical Criteria:
Model after Chief human resources officer goals and remodel and develop an effective Chief human resources officer strategy.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Chief Technology Officer delivery for example is new software needed?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Chief Technology Officer project?
– How to Secure Chief Technology Officer?
Chief information officer Critical Criteria:
Discourse Chief information officer projects and catalog Chief information officer activities.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Chief Technology Officer activities?
– Have you identified your Chief Technology Officer key performance indicators?
– How do we Identify specific Chief Technology Officer investment and emerging trends?
Chief information security officer Critical Criteria:
Look at Chief information security officer engagements and find answers.
– Does your organization have a chief information security officer (CISO or equivalent title)?
– What are all of our Chief Technology Officer domains and what do they do?
– What are our Chief Technology Officer Processes?
Chief innovation officer Critical Criteria:
Track Chief innovation officer tactics and cater for concise Chief innovation officer education.
– How will you know that the Chief Technology Officer project has been successful?
– Are there recognized Chief Technology Officer problems?
Chief investment officer Critical Criteria:
Chat re Chief investment officer engagements and find out.
– What is the purpose of Chief Technology Officer in relation to the mission?
– Will Chief Technology Officer deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Chief knowledge officer Critical Criteria:
Mix Chief knowledge officer outcomes and spearhead techniques for implementing Chief knowledge officer.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Chief Technology Officer process?
– Is Supporting Chief Technology Officer documentation required?
Chief learning officer Critical Criteria:
Depict Chief learning officer quality and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Chief learning officer.
– A dramatic step toward becoming a learning organization is to appoint a chief training officer (CTO) or a chief learning officer (CLO). Many organizations claim to value Human Resources, but how many have a Human Resources representative involved in discussions about research and development commercialization, new product development, the strategic vision of the company, or increasing shareholder value?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Chief Technology Officer objectives?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Chief Technology Officer activities?
– How do we keep improving Chief Technology Officer?
Chief legal officer Critical Criteria:
Systematize Chief legal officer strategies and don’t overlook the obvious.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Chief Technology Officer models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How can you negotiate Chief Technology Officer successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Chief managing director Critical Criteria:
Analyze Chief managing director quality and triple focus on important concepts of Chief managing director relationship management.
– Which customers cant participate in our Chief Technology Officer domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Chief marketing officer Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Chief marketing officer adoptions and integrate design thinking in Chief marketing officer innovation.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Chief Technology Officer processes?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Chief Technology Officer leader?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Chief Technology Officer?
Chief medical officer Critical Criteria:
Guide Chief medical officer management and overcome Chief medical officer skills and management ineffectiveness.
Chief networking officer Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Chief networking officer quality and define what our big hairy audacious Chief networking officer goal is.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Chief Technology Officer workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Who needs to know about Chief Technology Officer ?
Chief operating officer Critical Criteria:
Grasp Chief operating officer governance and intervene in Chief operating officer processes and leadership.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Chief Technology Officer project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Chief Technology Officer project lifecycle?
Chief privacy officer Critical Criteria:
Infer Chief privacy officer results and oversee Chief privacy officer requirements.
– What are internal and external Chief Technology Officer relations?
Chief procurement officer Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Chief procurement officer decisions and assess what counts with Chief procurement officer that we are not counting.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Chief Technology Officer? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Does Chief Technology Officer appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– Who sets the Chief Technology Officer standards?
Chief product officer Critical Criteria:
Adapt Chief product officer risks and intervene in Chief product officer processes and leadership.
– Think about the people you identified for your Chief Technology Officer project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Is a Chief Technology Officer Team Work effort in place?
Chief quality officer Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Chief quality officer tasks and revise understanding of Chief quality officer architectures.
Chief research officer Critical Criteria:
Study Chief research officer tasks and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Chief research officer.
Chief restructuring officer Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Chief restructuring officer projects and explore and align the progress in Chief restructuring officer.
Chief revenue officer Critical Criteria:
Infer Chief revenue officer management and intervene in Chief revenue officer processes and leadership.
– Does Chief Technology Officer include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Chief Technology Officer processes of our organization?
– Do the Chief Technology Officer decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Chief risk officer Critical Criteria:
Analyze Chief risk officer tasks and oversee implementation of Chief risk officer.
– In what ways are Chief Technology Officer vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How do we measure improved Chief Technology Officer service perception, and satisfaction?
Chief science officer Critical Criteria:
Mine Chief science officer risks and look at the big picture.
Chief security officer Critical Criteria:
Examine Chief security officer visions and explain and analyze the challenges of Chief security officer.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Chief Technology Officer is underway?
– Think of your Chief Technology Officer project. what are the main functions?
Chief strategy officer Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Chief strategy officer adoptions and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Chief strategy officer information.
Chief sustainability officer Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Chief sustainability officer governance and pay attention to the small things.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Chief Technology Officer project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Chief visionary officer Critical Criteria:
X-ray Chief visionary officer adoptions and gather practices for scaling Chief visionary officer.
– Among the Chief Technology Officer product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What business benefits will Chief Technology Officer goals deliver if achieved?
– Is Chief Technology Officer Required?
Chief web officer Critical Criteria:
Pilot Chief web officer engagements and grade techniques for implementing Chief web officer controls.
Consumer Product Safety Commission Critical Criteria:
Investigate Consumer Product Safety Commission tactics and describe which business rules are needed as Consumer Product Safety Commission interface.
Corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Corporate governance decisions and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Corporate governance.
– What are our needs in relation to Chief Technology Officer skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Why should we adopt a Chief Technology Officer framework?
Corporate Critical Criteria:
Scan Corporate visions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Corporate .
– How do you incorporate existing work management, crm and/or websites in to your delivery of a geodynamic reporting tool?
– What information about competitors does my unit need in order to help the firm compete effectively?
– If goal is to grow a business by 15%, what other data are relevant to judge the merits of the goal?
– Does existing space (capacity) exist which could be used to meet new or emerging requirements?
– If youre targeting an external audience who do you want to get your message across to?
– How will the finance function within business change over the next five years?
– Why should corporate managers consider only incremental, after-tax cash flows?
– Increasing importance of Integrated Marketing Communications … Why?
– CRM and Customer Service: Strategic Asset or Corporate Overhead?
– Do we have the needed human talent to meet the requirements?
– What do customers value in our products/services?
– How much should we charge for these services?
– What industries should the firm be in?
– Who is accountable for which actions?
– Who are our direct competitors?
– Cost of lost customers?
– Are risks identified?
– Is it persevering?
Creative director Critical Criteria:
Systematize Creative director projects and remodel and develop an effective Creative director strategy.
Defense industry Critical Criteria:
Sort Defense industry quality and transcribe Defense industry as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Is Chief Technology Officer dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Are accountability and ownership for Chief Technology Officer clearly defined?
Development director Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Development director management and point out Development director tensions in leadership.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Chief Technology Officer?
Environmental Protection Agency Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Environmental Protection Agency engagements and finalize specific methods for Environmental Protection Agency acceptance.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Chief Technology Officer?
Executive director Critical Criteria:
Analyze Executive director engagements and improve Executive director service perception.
– Does the Executive Director and at least one other person (e.g., Board Chair) have access to all passwords?
– What is the source of the strategies for Chief Technology Officer strengthening and reform?
– Is the Executive Director the only person who can implement the change process?
Executive pay Critical Criteria:
Look at Executive pay quality and question.
– What are the barriers to increased Chief Technology Officer production?
Food and Drug Administration Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Food and Drug Administration tactics and check on ways to get started with Food and Drug Administration.
General counsel Critical Criteria:
Powwow over General counsel leadership and intervene in General counsel processes and leadership.
– For your Chief Technology Officer project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
General manager Critical Criteria:
Nurse General manager planning and develop and take control of the General manager initiative.
– Why should general managers care about IT security breaches?
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Administer Information technology risks and maintain Information technology for success.
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
Non-executive director Critical Criteria:
Value Non-executive director quality and differentiate in coordinating Non-executive director.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Chief Technology Officer moving forward?
Pharmaceutical industry Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Pharmaceutical industry goals and stake your claim.
– The pharmaceutical industry is also taking advantage of digital progress. It is using IoT for supply chain security in packaging and tracking of drugs. There are new companies using computer chips in pills for tracking adherence to drug regimens and associated biometrics. Using this as an example, how will we use and protect this sensitive data?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Chief Technology Officer into the services that we provide?
– Is there a Chief Technology Officer Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How is the value delivered by Chief Technology Officer being measured?
Senior management Critical Criteria:
Probe Senior management governance and know what your objective is.
– Can we describe our organizations policies and procedures governing risk generally and Cybersecurity risk specifically. How does senior management communicate and oversee these policies and procedures?
– Describe your organizations policies and procedures governing risk generally and Cybersecurity risk specifically. How does senior management communicate and oversee these policies and procedures?
– Senior management, the mission owners, knowing the potential risks and recommended controls, may ask, when and under what circumstances should I take action, do we have the answers?
– When was the last time you or senior management told or showed your staff how proud you are of what they have achieved?
– Should we provide Scrum training to senior management, including the people in the Program Management office?
– If your plan to influence senior management is working how can you ensure that it continues?
– Does Senior Management take action to address IT risk indicators identified and reported?
– How can middle or senior management support for sustaining the program be achieved?
– How does senior management communicate and oversee these policies and procedures?
– Is senior management in your organization involved in big data-related projects?
– Who will provide the final approval of Chief Technology Officer deliverables?
– Does senior management understand the importance of GDPR?
– Is senior management involved/sponsoring?
Social networking service Critical Criteria:
Confer re Social networking service tasks and oversee Social networking service management by competencies.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Chief Technology Officer strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Supervisory board Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Supervisory board tasks and mentor Supervisory board customer orientation.
– What threat is Chief Technology Officer addressing?
Talent management Critical Criteria:
Unify Talent management governance and be persistent.
– How much does it cost to set up an online learning management system?
– Is there any existing Chief Technology Officer governance structure?
– Why are Chief Technology Officer skills important?
Trade secret Critical Criteria:
Shape Trade secret strategies and pioneer acquisition of Trade secret systems.
Vice president Critical Criteria:
Confer re Vice president adoptions and intervene in Vice president processes and leadership.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Chief Technology Officer? There might be some that are less obvious?
Video game developer Critical Criteria:
Start Video game developer tactics and finalize the present value of growth of Video game developer.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Chief Technology Officer Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Chief Technology Officer External links:
What Is a Chief Technology Officer?
Title Chief Technology Officer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Chief Technology Officer | ChronicleVitae
Automotive industry External links:
SEMA GARAGE – Automotive Industry Innovations Center
Data Consultants – DMS Solutions for the Automotive Industry
F&I Express : Digital Solutions for the Automotive Industry
Board of directors External links:
Board of Directors and Committees | PepsiCo.com
The Role of the Board of Directors | Ag Decision Maker
Board of Directors | CenturyLink
Chief administrative officer External links:
Maxim Group Chief Administrative Officer
Chief Administrative Officer Jobs – Monster.com
Chief Administrative Officer of the United States House of Representatives …
Chief analytics officer External links:
John Lee – loanDepot Chief Analytics Officer
OutMatch Chief Analytics Officer Carol Jenkins Selected …
Chief audit executive External links:
[PDF]Employment Opportunity Chief Audit Executive – NCTR
[PDF]Attributes of a Highly Successful Chief Audit Executive
Chief Audit Executive Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Chief brand officer External links:
Chief Brand Officer: Why Companies are Moving Beyond …
Chief business officer External links:
Chief Academic Officer and Chief Business Officer Workshop
Chief channel officer External links:
Chief channel officer – update.revolvy.com
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Chief channel officer
Chief channel officer – WOW.com
Chief commercial officer External links:
What does a chief commercial officer do? – Updated 2017
Bill Vitti | Chief Commercial Officer | Truckstop.com
Chief communications officer External links:
NYC DOT – Chief Communications Officer Christopher Browne
Chief communications officer
http://The chief communications officer – or sometimes, Corporate communications officer – or public relations officer is the head of communications, public relations, and/or public affairs in an organization. Typically, the CCO of a corporation reports to the chief executive officer. The CCO may hold an academic degree in communications.
Chief compliance officer External links:
Chief Compliance Officer Support – Consumer Banking
Chief content officer External links:
CHIEF CONTENT OFFICER Job Opening in Herndon, …
Chief data officer External links:
Chief Data Officer Salary – PayScale
Chief design officer External links:
Apple: Jonathan Ive Promoted to Chief Design Officer | Time
Chief diversity officer External links:
Chief Diversity Officer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Chief Diversity Officer Search – Portland State University
Chief executive officer External links:
Chief Executive Officer | Northwest Public Power Association
Chief financial officer External links:
Title Chief Financial Officer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
ocfo | Office of the Chief Financial Officer
Chief Financial Officer
http://The chief financial officer or chief financial and operating officer is a corporate officer primarily responsible for managing the financial risks of the corporation. This officer is also responsible for financial planning and record-keeping, as well as financial reporting to higher management. In some sectors the CFO is also responsible for analysis of data. The title is equivalent to finance director, a common title in the United Kingdom. The CFO typically reports to the chief executive officer and to the board of directors, and may additionally sit on the board. The CFO supervises the finance unit and is the chief financial spokesperson for the organization. The CFO reports directly to the president/chief executive officer and directly assists the chief operating officer on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost–benefit analysis, forecasting needs and the securing of new funding.
Chief human resources officer External links:
Dermot J. O’Brien | Chief Human Resources Officer | ADP
Chief information officer External links:
Title Chief Information Officer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Chief Information Officer – CIO Job Description
What Is a Chief Information Officer? – Government …
Chief information security officer External links:
[PDF]CHIEF INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER – Rhode …
http://www.hr.ri.gov/documents/jobs/CHIEF INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER.PDF
Chief innovation officer External links:
MD Anderson chief innovation officer: “Innovation doesn…
Chief investment officer External links:
Brion Johnson, Chief Investment Officer | The Hartford
CIO Exclusive – Chief Investment Officer
Chief Investment Officer (CIO) – Investopedia
Chief knowledge officer External links:
NASA Chief Knowledge Officer | Share. Connect. Engage.
[PDF]The role of the chief knowledge officer Qualities …
Chief learning officer External links:
Chief Learning Officer Job Description | eLearning Mind
Chief legal officer External links:
Uber hires ex-DoJ and Pepsi lawyer as chief legal officer
Chief marketing officer External links:
Rani Hublou, Chief Marketing Officer | 8×8, Inc.
Sean Sondreal: Chief Marketing Officer | Learning Care …
Chief medical officer External links:
Chief Medical Officer Job Description Examples | Indeed.com
Chief Medical Officer – Aurora Information Uplink
[PDF]Chief Medical Officer Job Description 080613 – MedCost
Chief operating officer External links:
SEC.gov | Office of the Chief Operating Officer
Joel Wherley, Chief Operating Officer | VITAS Hospice
Thomas K. Montag, Chief Operating Officer, Bank of America
Chief privacy officer External links:
Chief Privacy Officer – Harvard Business Review
Chief procurement officer External links:
Office of the Chief Procurement Officer | CookCountyIL.gov
Chief product officer External links:
James (Jim) Welch, Chief Product Officer | Kronos
PTC Defines Chief Product Officer Role; Jim Heppelmann …
Chief quality officer External links:
Office of the Chief Quality Officer
Chief Quality Officer Salary – PayScale
Chief research officer External links:
Mainak Mazumdar, our Chief Research Officer, on Nielsen…
Chief restructuring officer External links:
Chief Restructuring Officer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
[PDF]The Chief Restructuring Officer (CRO) – EACTP
Chief revenue officer External links:
What’s a Chief Revenue Officer – The Revenue Game
Chief risk officer External links:
Chief Risk Officer- Banking – Baraud
Robert Paiano, Chief Risk Officer | The Hartford
Chief science officer External links:
Chief Science Officer – Montgomery College
Chief security officer External links:
Chief Security Officer Jobs – Monster.com
Chief Security Officer Leaves NERC
Chief strategy officer External links:
[PDF]Job Description Chief Strategy Officer
Chief Strategy Officer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
The Chief Strategy Officer – Harvard Business Review
Chief visionary officer External links:
What is the role of a chief visionary officer? – Quora
What does Chief visionary officer mean? – Definitions.net
http://www.definitions.net/definition/Chief visionary officer
Chief web officer External links:
Orpheus Co Ltd – Chief Web Officer Resume Example
Pegasus Solutions Names David Millili Chief Web Officer
Consumer Product Safety Commission External links:
[PDF]U.S. CONSUMER PRODUCT SAFETY COMMISSION
Corporate governance External links:
Corporate Governance – About Us | Aetna
Corporate Governance – PepsiCo
Morgan Stanley Corporate Governance
Corporate External links:
Corporate | REPUBLIC TITLE
Corporate Executive Job Titles List – Make Money Personal
List of Corporate Titles | Chron.com
Creative director External links:
Creative Director – WFG National Title Insurance Company
Creative Director | World Resources Institute
Defense industry External links:
The defense industry (Book, 1986) [WorldCat.org]
Development director External links:
Real Estate-Economic Development Director
[PDF]Deputy Economic Development Director
Environmental Protection Agency External links:
CalEPA | California Environmental Protection Agency
United States Environmental Protection Agency | US EPA
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency – Home | Facebook
Executive director External links:
Non-profit Jobs – Executive Director – ExecSearches
Executive Director Inc.
Executive pay External links:
Should Congress Put a Cap on Executive Pay?
On executive pay, incentives have limits – Financial Times
[PDF]Report on Senior Executive Pay and Performance …
Food and Drug Administration External links:
Federal Register :: Agencies – Food and Drug Administration
[PDF]GAO-10-221 Food and Drug Administration: …
U.S. Food and Drug Administration – Home | Facebook
General counsel External links:
Associate General Counsel
Title General Counsel Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Office of the General Counsel – Home
General manager External links:
20 Best Title:(General Manager) jobs | Simply Hired
When Is General Manager Used as a Title? | Chron.com
Title General Manager Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Information technology External links:
OHIO: Office of Information Technology |About Email
Rebelmail | UNLV Office of Information Technology (OIT)
Umail | University Information Technology Services
Non-executive director External links:
TSB appoints Richard Meddings as non-executive director
Pharmaceutical industry External links:
Pharmaceutical Industry by Microsoft
Senior management External links:
Friends Hospital – Senior Management Team
Zurich North America Senior Management | Zurich Insurance
Senior Management : Torrance Memorial
Social networking service External links:
Effect Social Networking | Myspace | Social Networking Service
Untitled | Cyberbullying | Social Networking Service
Social networking service | Social Media
Supervisory board External links:
Directors, Audit & Supervisory Board Members – TDK
Executive Management and Supervisory Board l SIPLEC
VMLIP Members’ Supervisory Board – vmlins.org
Talent management External links:
VIDEOS | U.S. Army Talent Management
Login | IBM Talent Management Solutions
U.S. Army Talent Management
Trade secret External links:
Trade secret legal definition of trade secret
What is a Trade Secret? – wipo.int
Vice president External links:
Title Vice President Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Vice president (capitalization and hyphenation) – Grammarist