What is involved in SaaS
Find out what the related areas are that SaaS connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a SaaS thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its PandC Insurance Policy Administration Management SaaS journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward PandC Insurance Policy Administration Management SaaS leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which SaaS related domains to cover and 217 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
SaaS, Freely redistributable software, Platform as a Service, Software versioning, Project management, Cloud Foundry, Enterprise resource planning, Productivity software, Microsoft Online Services, Pay what you want, Virtual Machine Manager, HP Cloud, Computer-aided design, Public domain software, Web analytics, Mobile backend as a service, Cloud database, Irvine, California, Commercial software, Free Software Foundation, Cloud computing, IT service management, Product activation, Internet hosting service, Gartner Group, Representational State Transfer, Content management, Software development tool, Business analytics, Free software, EMC Atmos, VMware vCloud Air, Online social network, Data loss, Economy of scale, Instant messaging, Forrester Research, Washington, D.C., Google Cloud Platform, Software release life cycle, Software license, Management information systems, Subscription computing, Fat client, File sharing, Personal computer, Enterprise software, Google Docs, Sheets and Slides, Human resource management:
SaaS Critical Criteria:
Merge SaaS engagements and pioneer acquisition of SaaS systems.
– Service-level requirement, how can the IT or business unit meet the internal marketing departments availability expectation based on the SaaS providers SLA?
– Is the organization ready to provision and manage the user life cycle by extending its established IAM practice to the SaaS service?
– Which of the SaaS employees has root and database access, and will anything prevent them from getting access to your corporate data?
– Can your saas application provisioning system integrate with existing on-premise Identity and Access Management systems?
– How will technology advancements in soa, virtualization and cloud computing further enable saas adoption?
– What are the anticipated hours of operation for live Customer Service support?
– What are the best BI and reporting tools for embedding in a SaaS application?
– How do you calculate the cost of servicing a customer in a SaaS business?
– What are the advantages disadvantages of saas drp solutions?
– Think of your SaaS project. what are the main functions?
– Are there SaaS tools for allocating workers to tasks?
– What is the difference between SaaS and ASP/Hosted?
– How do we collect and analyze saas security logs?
– How do we manage users saas accounts and access?
– Does this migration include any SaaS solutions?
– How do I manage users SaaS accounts and access?
– Does migration include SaaS Solutions?
– How not to be locked in a SaaS system?
Freely redistributable software Critical Criteria:
Test Freely redistributable software visions and find out what it really means.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of SaaS activities?
– How can you measure SaaS in a systematic way?
– How do we keep improving SaaS?
Platform as a Service Critical Criteria:
Group Platform as a Service quality and create Platform as a Service explanations for all managers.
– Does SaaS include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good SaaS project manager?
– Does SaaS appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Software versioning Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Software versioning issues and acquire concise Software versioning education.
– Will SaaS deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– What are the barriers to increased SaaS production?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Examine Project management governance and find out what it really means.
– Partial solutions can only be used if the information support is being developed for a process that has not yet been computerised. Namely, if users already use an old IT solution – will they partly use the old one and partly the new one?
– From an organizational perspective, what are the trade-offs involved in shifting all project management to an agile approach, versus maintaining a mixed portfolio of agile and traditional development?
– How can a company arrange a new project if the management does not know when they will finish the current projects and when the employees will be free to take on a new project?
– Are there project management practices that remain constant across traditional, hybrid, and agile approaches (e.g., Risk Management, stakeholder management, team building)?
– Are there implications for the observed success of agile to date that reflects on our larger understanding of organizations and their fundamental nature?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are your current project management and time and expense capture applications outdated and expensive to update and maintain?
– How will the existing culture and organizational structure be impacted by agile project management?
– So, if the project no longer needs a detailed master project plan, why does it need a project manager?
– How could a new product or service be developed in this century without Agile Project Management?
– Our project management standards do they support or undermine Risk Management?
– Does implementation of project management require a culture change?
– How do we create a culture that supports project management?
– How can Trello be used as an Agile project management tool?
– Does your organization have a Project Management Office?
– What is an economic aspect of Project Management?
– What project management certifications do you hold?
– How familiar are we with Agile project management?
– What is agile project management?
– Agile Management an oxymoron?
Cloud Foundry Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Cloud Foundry projects and get going.
– Does SaaS create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Is the SaaS organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Study Enterprise resource planning outcomes and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Enterprise resource planning.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of SaaS into the services that we provide?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing SaaS? There might be some that are less obvious?
Productivity software Critical Criteria:
Analyze Productivity software planning and get out your magnifying glass.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if SaaS does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What are the business goals SaaS is aiming to achieve?
– How is the value delivered by SaaS being measured?
Microsoft Online Services Critical Criteria:
Mix Microsoft Online Services quality and transcribe Microsoft Online Services as tomorrows backbone for success.
– To what extent does management recognize SaaS as a tool to increase the results?
– How do we Improve SaaS service perception, and satisfaction?
– How do we go about Securing SaaS?
Pay what you want Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Pay what you want results and adjust implementation of Pay what you want.
– How do your measurements capture actionable SaaS information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once SaaS is underway?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a SaaS study?
Virtual Machine Manager Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Virtual Machine Manager failures and assess and formulate effective operational and Virtual Machine Manager strategies.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your SaaS strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are all of our SaaS domains and what do they do?
– Which SaaS goals are the most important?
HP Cloud Critical Criteria:
Detail HP Cloud adoptions and report on setting up HP Cloud without losing ground.
– Consider your own SaaS project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the SaaS process?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic SaaS objectives?
Computer-aided design Critical Criteria:
X-ray Computer-aided design outcomes and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Computer-aided design.
– What are the key elements of your SaaS performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once SaaS is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Do we monitor the SaaS decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Public domain software Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Public domain software outcomes and separate what are the business goals Public domain software is aiming to achieve.
– What is the total cost related to deploying SaaS, including any consulting or professional services?
– What are the Essentials of Internal SaaS Management?
Web analytics Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Web analytics results and prioritize challenges of Web analytics.
– What statistics should one be familiar with for business intelligence and web analytics?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom SaaS project?
– How is cloud computing related to web analytics?
– How can we improve SaaS?
Mobile backend as a service Critical Criteria:
Think about Mobile backend as a service governance and triple focus on important concepts of Mobile backend as a service relationship management.
– Is there a SaaS Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of SaaS moving forward?
Cloud database Critical Criteria:
Generalize Cloud database management and document what potential Cloud database megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Which customers cant participate in our SaaS domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What are the short and long-term SaaS goals?
– What are internal and external SaaS relations?
Irvine, California Critical Criteria:
Categorize Irvine, California outcomes and secure Irvine, California creativity.
– Who will provide the final approval of SaaS deliverables?
Commercial software Critical Criteria:
Grade Commercial software adoptions and define what do we need to start doing with Commercial software.
– How can the value of SaaS be defined?
Free Software Foundation Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Free Software Foundation quality and give examples utilizing a core of simple Free Software Foundation skills.
– In the case of a SaaS project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a SaaS project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any SaaS project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Can we add value to the current SaaS decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Mix Cloud computing risks and document what potential Cloud computing megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– It is clear that the CSP will face a large number of requests from its customers to prove that the CSP is secure and reliable. There a number of audit and compliance considerations for both the CSP and the customer to consider in cloud computing. First, which compliance framework should a CSP adopt to satisfy its customers and manage its own risks?
– How can you start to build to a position of trust and risk management when setting up cloud computing for your organization?
– Is it more economical to move my existing datacenter-hosted service to the cloud, or to keep it in a datacenter?
– How can a small cloud computing consultancy take advantage of the Federal Cloud Computing Strategy?
– How do you prove data provenance in a cloud computing scenario when you are using shared resources?
– Do we require that confidential information in the cloud be stored within the united states?
– What is the future scope for combination of Business Intelligence and Cloud Computing?
– Does the rise of cloud computing make managed hosting less desired and less important?
– What challenges and opportunities does cloud computing present for IT Service Management ?
– How can cloud stakeholders ensure and promote the security of Cloud computing?
– How can we best leverage cloud computing and obtain security?
– What are the usability issues around cloud computing?
– What will cloud computing look like in 5 years?
– What percent of the market will not use cloud?
– Is there a market for developing niche clouds?
– What are reasons to say no to cloud computing?
– What Is the Lifecycle Services Framework?
– How do I estimate cloud computing costs?
– What is grid computing?
IT service management Critical Criteria:
Study IT service management engagements and drive action.
– How quickly can a cloud service provider scale services and capability and is this quick enough for the requirements of the customer/consumer?
– What other departments, besides IT, use service catalog as a means of publishing their services in your organization?
– Have you deployed, or are you looking to deploy, any application discovery and dependency mapping (ADDM) solutions?
– In your organization, which group oversees/coordinates your it Service Management capabilities?
– What should be easier after implementing a good IT Service Management software tool?
– What level of service resilience and backup is provided within the service?
– What should customers be looking for and expect from a good cloud service provider?
– What factors influence the success of implementing it service management?
– How does mobility improve your organizations service desk effectiveness?
– What services are published in your organizations service catalog?
– Who is most likely to drive it Service Management organizations?
– What metrics will be provided and are they relevant?
– What software do I have and why do we have it?
– What do you see as your major ITSM challenge?
– What is the future of it Service Management?
– Does anyone know the value of enterprise it?
– What availability levels are provided?
– What is it Service Management?
– How is it integrated?
Product activation Critical Criteria:
Judge Product activation tasks and forecast involvement of future Product activation projects in development.
Internet hosting service Critical Criteria:
Infer Internet hosting service goals and look at the big picture.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding SaaS?
– Why are SaaS skills important?
Gartner Group Critical Criteria:
Study Gartner Group leadership and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Gartner Group projects.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your SaaS project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Are there SaaS Models?
Representational State Transfer Critical Criteria:
Confer re Representational State Transfer strategies and find out.
– Do the SaaS decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What is Effective SaaS?
Content management Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Content management leadership and test out new things.
– Does the organization regularly review and revise its data content management policies to assure that only those data necessary for meeting the needs described above are collected and/or maintained?
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which SaaS models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Does the tool we use support the ability to configure user content management alerts?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in SaaS?
– What is a learning management system?
– How do we define online learning?
Software development tool Critical Criteria:
Coach on Software development tool leadership and give examples utilizing a core of simple Software development tool skills.
– Think about the people you identified for your SaaS project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What are the usability implications of SaaS actions?
Business analytics Critical Criteria:
Recall Business analytics tasks and assess what counts with Business analytics that we are not counting.
– what is the most effective tool for Statistical Analysis Business Analytics and Business Intelligence?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to SaaS?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is there a mechanism to leverage information for business analytics and optimization?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a SaaS project?
– What is the difference between business intelligence and business analytics?
– what is the difference between Data analytics and Business Analytics If Any?
– How do you pick an appropriate ETL tool or business analytics tool?
– What are the trends shaping the future of business analytics?
– Does the SaaS task fit the clients priorities?
Free software Critical Criteria:
Judge Free software decisions and proactively manage Free software risks.
– How do we Identify specific SaaS investment and emerging trends?
– Is the scope of SaaS defined?
– What is our SaaS Strategy?
EMC Atmos Critical Criteria:
Guide EMC Atmos strategies and innovate what needs to be done with EMC Atmos.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our SaaS agendas for the next 3 years?
VMware vCloud Air Critical Criteria:
Administer VMware vCloud Air issues and adopt an insight outlook.
– Is SaaS Required?
Online social network Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Online social network projects and budget for Online social network challenges.
– Who needs to know about SaaS ?
– How would one define SaaS leadership?
Data loss Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Data loss tasks and get out your magnifying glass.
– Does the tool we use allow the ability to assign different weightings to specific words, wild card operators and case sensitivity/insensitivity indicators?
– How is third party processing being audited by organizations -e.g., right to audit clauses vs. reliance on SAS 70 reports?
– Does the tool we use provide the ability to send and receive secure email without browser plug ins or client software?
– Is website access and maintenance information accessible by the ED and at least one other person (e.g., Board Chair)?
– Does the tool we use provide the ability for a sender to specify a time limit for recipient to access a secure email?
– Does the tool we use have a quarantine that includes the ability to redact and/or highlight sensitive information?
– Does the tool we use provide the ability for system-generated notification to arbitrator of email disposition?
– Will the Deployment be applied to all of the traffic of data in use, or in motion, or at rest?
– How do we maintaining integrity between communication ports and firewalls?
– How can hashes help prevent data loss from DoS or DDoS attacks?
– Are there Data Dependencies or Consistency Groups?
– Verbal handover reports: what skills are needed?
– Do we utilize security awareness training?
– What is the retention period of the data?
– Do we have designated Privacy Officers?
– Do you need to pre-filter traffic?
– Where can I store sensitive data?
– How many copies must be off-line?
– What is Data Protection?
– Where is the data?
Economy of scale Critical Criteria:
Nurse Economy of scale risks and stake your claim.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of SaaS product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Instant messaging Critical Criteria:
Explore Instant messaging risks and optimize Instant messaging leadership as a key to advancement.
– Are you looking for a vendor to provide instant messaging built into the solution so users of the system can instant message each other?
– Will SaaS have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that SaaS objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Forrester Research Critical Criteria:
Coach on Forrester Research leadership and triple focus on important concepts of Forrester Research relationship management.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a SaaS process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the SaaS process available?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with SaaS ?
Washington, D.C. Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Washington, D.C. visions and gather practices for scaling Washington, D.C..
– How do we maintain SaaSs Integrity?
Google Cloud Platform Critical Criteria:
Analyze Google Cloud Platform issues and correct better engagement with Google Cloud Platform results.
– How to deal with SaaS Changes?
Software release life cycle Critical Criteria:
Graph Software release life cycle goals and test out new things.
Software license Critical Criteria:
Confer over Software license projects and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What implementation technologies/resources (e.g., programming languages, development platforms, software licenses) does the provider support?
– Is our software usage in compliance with software license agreements?
Management information systems Critical Criteria:
Frame Management information systems goals and figure out ways to motivate other Management information systems users.
– Do those selected for the SaaS team have a good general understanding of what SaaS is all about?
– How likely is the current SaaS plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Subscription computing Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Subscription computing failures and overcome Subscription computing skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent SaaS services/products?
Fat client Critical Criteria:
See the value of Fat client decisions and intervene in Fat client processes and leadership.
– In a project to restructure SaaS outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
File sharing Critical Criteria:
Understand File sharing planning and assess and formulate effective operational and File sharing strategies.
– Are users of data instructed to avoid email messaging for transfer and use encrypted johns hopkins file sharing services instead?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving SaaS forward?
– How do we Lead with SaaS in Mind?
Personal computer Critical Criteria:
Trace Personal computer engagements and perfect Personal computer conflict management.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new SaaS in a volatile global economy?
Enterprise software Critical Criteria:
Meet over Enterprise software projects and develop and take control of the Enterprise software initiative.
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting SaaS with what users do day-to-day?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its SaaS processes?
– Is SaaS Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Is your LMS integrated to your current enterprise software?
Google Docs, Sheets and Slides Critical Criteria:
Survey Google Docs, Sheets and Slides engagements and oversee Google Docs, Sheets and Slides management by competencies.
– How do mission and objectives affect the SaaS processes of our organization?
– Do we all define SaaS in the same way?
Human resource management Critical Criteria:
Track Human resource management failures and explore and align the progress in Human resource management.
– Why is SaaS important for you now?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the PandC Insurance Policy Administration Management SaaS Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
SaaS External links:
SiteZeus® | Predictive power for site selection success – SaaS
What is Software as a Service (SaaS) – Salesforce.com
Freely redistributable software External links:
Types of freely redistributable software – EDM2
Platform as a Service External links:
Platform as a Service – PaaS – Gartner Cloud Computing
Captain Up :: Engagement Platform as a Service
What is PaaS? Platform as a Service | Microsoft Azure
Software versioning External links:
Software Versioning (DAS-ITE.SoftwareVersioning) – …
Software versioning – YouTube
Cloud Foundry External links:
Cloud Foundry Training – BOSH Cloud Foundry | Cloud Foundry
Pivotal Cloud Foundry – Official Site
Buildpacks | Cloud Foundry Docs
Enterprise resource planning External links:
Enterprise Resource Planning System | Hill International
Enterprise Resource Planning Division | FEMA.gov
Enterprise Resource Planning
Productivity software External links:
Axiom – CAD Productivity Software Gurus
Labor Costing and Productivity Software | Easy Metrics
Productivity Software | Software Central
Microsoft Online Services External links:
Microsoft Online Services Advisor – partner.microsoft.com
Microsoft Online Services
Pay what you want External links:
Pay what you want
http://Pay what you want (or PWYW) is a pricing strategy where buyers pay their desired amount for a given commodity, sometimes including zero. In some cases, a minimum (floor) price may be set, and/or a suggested price may be indicated as guidance for the buyer. The buyer can also select an amount higher than the standard price for the commodity.
Paywant | Pay what you want!
Virtual Machine Manager External links:
Virtual Machine Manager – technet.microsoft.com
Virtual Machine Manager Documentation | Microsoft Docs
HP Cloud External links:
Using HP Cloud Recovery Client – YouTube
hp cloud matrix – Staples Inc.
An introduction to the HP Cloud – TechRepublic
Computer-aided design External links:
Computer-Aided Design – Journal – Elsevier
Computer-aided Design (1976) – IMDb
Computer-aided design is the use of computer systems to assist in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing.
Public domain software External links:
Is public domain software open-source? – CNET
Open Source vs. Public Domain Software Applications
What is public domain software? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Web analytics External links:
AFS Analytics – Web analytics
Web Analytics in Real Time | Clicky
11 Best Web Analytics Tools | Inc.com
Mobile backend as a service External links:
MSCT Mobile Backend as a Service (MBaaS) | Mobile …
What is Mobile Backend as a Service (MBaaS)? | Kinvey
Mobile backend as a service: Building secure mobile apps
Cloud database External links:
SQL Database – Cloud Database as a Service | Microsoft …
MongoDB Cloud Database Solutions | MongoDB
Cloud Database Platform | Compose
Free Software Foundation External links:
Software – GNU Project – Free Software Foundation
Free Software Foundation changes priorities – SD Times
GCC Releases – GNU Project – Free Software Foundation …
Cloud computing External links:
AWS Cloud Computing Certification Program – aws.amazon.com
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
IT service management External links:
Remedy 9 – IT Service Management Suite – BMC Software
IT Service Management | Availability Management | Optanix
Remedyforce- IT Service Management and Help Desk – …
Product activation External links:
Generac Product Activation – activategen.com
Rosetta Stone® – Online Subscription Product Activation
What is Product Activation? – lifewire.com
Internet hosting service External links:
JPStream Internet | Internet Hosting Service in japan
Internet hosting service – WOW.com
FBI busts global Internet hosting service – Foreign Policy
Gartner Group External links:
Gartner Group – Stamford, CT – Inc.com
Representational State Transfer External links:
Representational State Transfer (REST) – Service Architecture
Representational State Transfer (REST) – reddit
Content management External links:
DocSend: Sales Content Management & Document …
CGS – Content Management System
Content Manager Web Access – Viewpoint for Content Management®
Software development tool External links:
Delphi 10.2 Tokyo Software Development Tool
Meet JIRA Software: The #1 software development tool …
Business analytics External links:
Business Analytics. Data Science. Data Management. – …
Business Analytics and Strategic Decisions | SVB
“Business Analytics in 2015” by Shu Z. Schiller
Free software External links:
Free Software and Shareware – Tucows Downloads
NCH Software – Free Software Downloads and Installs
EMC Atmos External links:
List of EMC Atmos language specific bindings – DECN
EMC Atmos Generation 3 G3 – SSCS
[PDF]EMC ATMOS CLOUD STORAGE
VMware vCloud Air External links:
VMware vCloud Air – Dedicated Cloud Platform | CenturyLink
VMware vCloud Air – User Management
VMware vCloud Air
Online social network External links:
The HHC Online Social Network – Hip Hop Congress
Data loss External links:
Technical Overview of DLP (data loss prevention) in Exchange
How to: New DLP (data loss prevention) policy template
Data Loss Prevention & Protection | Symantec
Economy of scale External links:
Economy of scale financial definition of economy of scale
What does economy of scale mean? definition, meaning …
Economy of scale | economics | Britannica.com
Instant messaging External links:
CME Pivot Instant Messaging Platform – CME Group
Business Instant Messaging Software | LivePerson
ICE Instant Messaging
Forrester Research External links:
Forrester Research and Studies – Blackbaud
Forrester Research · Forrester
Forrester Research, Inc. Common Stock (FORR) – NASDAQ.com
Washington, D.C. External links:
Embassy of India, Washington, D.C. – Official Site
USSFCU | Washington, D.C. – Alexandria, VA – Bethesda, MD
Google Cloud Platform External links:
Google Cloud Platform
Google Cloud Platform – Google Developers Console
Google Cloud Platform Podcast
Software release life cycle External links:
Lyrics containing the term: software release life cycle
https://www.lyrics.com/lyrics/software release life cycle
Skill Pages – Software release life cycle | Dice.com
Software Release Life Cycle – Quora
Software license External links:
QuickBooks Terms of Service & Software License …
Microsoft Software License Terms
[PDF]2016 Drake Software License and Non-Disclosure …
Management information systems External links:
Management information systems (Book, 2011) …
MS Management Information Systems (MIS Degree) – …
What is MIS? | Management Information Systems
Fat client External links:
Fat client – YouTube
What is fat client? Webopedia Definition
File sharing External links:
Best Cloud File Storage, FTP Backup, File Sharing
Personal computer External links:
What is a PC – Personal Computer? Webopedia Definition
Building vs. Buying a Personal Computer – Lifewire
Association of Personal Computer User Groups
Enterprise software External links:
Enterprise Software Strategist – Forbes
Medical Record Services & Enterprise Software for …
Takeflite Airline Enterprise Software Solution – Takeflite
Human resource management External links:
SHRM – Society for Human Resource Management
DHRM | Utah Department of Human Resource Management
Human Resource Management – Encyclopedia – Inc.com