What is involved in Computer-assisted dispatch
Find out what the related areas are that Computer-assisted dispatch connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Computer-assisted dispatch thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Computer-assisted dispatch journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Computer-assisted dispatch leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Computer-assisted dispatch related domains to cover and 68 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Computer-assisted dispatch, Computer-aided dispatch, Audio level compression, Automatic number identification, Automatic vehicle location, Caller ID, Computer aided call handling, Draw bridge, EDXL Sharp, Emergency medical dispatcher, Emergency service, Fire department, Geographic information system, Incident Command System, Mobile data terminal, National Information Exchange Model, New Zealand, Resource Ordering Status System, Selective calling, Short message service, Street cars, System of systems, Two-way radio, United States Department of Homeland Security, Universal Transverse Mercator, VU meter:
Computer-assisted dispatch Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Computer-assisted dispatch quality and look in other fields.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Computer-assisted dispatch strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Computer-assisted dispatch leaders?
Computer-aided dispatch Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Computer-aided dispatch quality and define Computer-aided dispatch competency-based leadership.
– Is maximizing Computer-assisted dispatch protection the same as minimizing Computer-assisted dispatch loss?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Computer-assisted dispatch processes?
Audio level compression Critical Criteria:
Model after Audio level compression tasks and adjust implementation of Audio level compression.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Computer-assisted dispatch objectives?
– Why is Computer-assisted dispatch important for you now?
Automatic number identification Critical Criteria:
Design Automatic number identification tactics and revise understanding of Automatic number identification architectures.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Computer-assisted dispatch forward?
– Think of your Computer-assisted dispatch project. what are the main functions?
– Do we all define Computer-assisted dispatch in the same way?
Automatic vehicle location Critical Criteria:
Read up on Automatic vehicle location tasks and develop and take control of the Automatic vehicle location initiative.
– Does the Computer-assisted dispatch task fit the clients priorities?
– What are internal and external Computer-assisted dispatch relations?
Caller ID Critical Criteria:
Map Caller ID tactics and cater for concise Caller ID education.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Computer-assisted dispatch?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Computer-assisted dispatch process?
Computer aided call handling Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Computer aided call handling results and test out new things.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Computer-assisted dispatch project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Computer-assisted dispatch?
– What will drive Computer-assisted dispatch change?
Draw bridge Critical Criteria:
Jump start Draw bridge planning and find the ideas you already have.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Computer-assisted dispatch process?
– How do we Identify specific Computer-assisted dispatch investment and emerging trends?
– Is Supporting Computer-assisted dispatch documentation required?
EDXL Sharp Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about EDXL Sharp leadership and look at it backwards.
– Does Computer-assisted dispatch analysis show the relationships among important Computer-assisted dispatch factors?
– Does Computer-assisted dispatch create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Computer-assisted dispatch ?
Emergency medical dispatcher Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Emergency medical dispatcher strategies and learn.
– In what ways are Computer-assisted dispatch vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How do we measure improved Computer-assisted dispatch service perception, and satisfaction?
– How to deal with Computer-assisted dispatch Changes?
Emergency service Critical Criteria:
Test Emergency service failures and track iterative Emergency service results.
– Is Computer-assisted dispatch dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How do we go about Securing Computer-assisted dispatch?
– Is Computer-assisted dispatch Required?
Fire department Critical Criteria:
Pilot Fire department goals and pioneer acquisition of Fire department systems.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Computer-assisted dispatch project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Computer-assisted dispatch project lifecycle?
– Is their a plan with the nearest fire department and does the fire department have a current floor plan of the facility?
– Among the Computer-assisted dispatch product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Geographic information system Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Geographic information system leadership and correct better engagement with Geographic information system results.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Computer-assisted dispatch?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Computer-assisted dispatch requirements in detail?
– Is there any existing Computer-assisted dispatch governance structure?
Incident Command System Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Incident Command System governance and assess and formulate effective operational and Incident Command System strategies.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Computer-assisted dispatch?
– What are the long-term Computer-assisted dispatch goals?
Mobile data terminal Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Mobile data terminal outcomes and explain and analyze the challenges of Mobile data terminal.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Computer-assisted dispatch leader?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Computer-assisted dispatch project?
National Information Exchange Model Critical Criteria:
Adapt National Information Exchange Model issues and finalize the present value of growth of National Information Exchange Model.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Computer-assisted dispatch workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– In a project to restructure Computer-assisted dispatch outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Are there Computer-assisted dispatch Models?
New Zealand Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about New Zealand projects and visualize why should people listen to you regarding New Zealand.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Computer-assisted dispatch with what users do day-to-day?
Resource Ordering Status System Critical Criteria:
Consult on Resource Ordering Status System adoptions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Resource Ordering Status System.
– How do we Improve Computer-assisted dispatch service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are current Computer-assisted dispatch Paradigms?
Selective calling Critical Criteria:
Systematize Selective calling tasks and track iterative Selective calling results.
– When a Computer-assisted dispatch manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How would one define Computer-assisted dispatch leadership?
– Do we have past Computer-assisted dispatch Successes?
Short message service Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Short message service outcomes and secure Short message service creativity.
– Do those selected for the Computer-assisted dispatch team have a good general understanding of what Computer-assisted dispatch is all about?
Street cars Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Street cars quality and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Street cars.
– What vendors make products that address the Computer-assisted dispatch needs?
– What is the purpose of Computer-assisted dispatch in relation to the mission?
System of systems Critical Criteria:
Define System of systems tasks and look in other fields.
– what is the best design framework for Computer-assisted dispatch organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Computer-assisted dispatch activities?
– What is the best definition of System of Systems?
Two-way radio Critical Criteria:
Start Two-way radio leadership and catalog what business benefits will Two-way radio goals deliver if achieved.
– Who sets the Computer-assisted dispatch standards?
– Why should we adopt a Computer-assisted dispatch framework?
United States Department of Homeland Security Critical Criteria:
Judge United States Department of Homeland Security quality and catalog what business benefits will United States Department of Homeland Security goals deliver if achieved.
– Is the Computer-assisted dispatch organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How important is Computer-assisted dispatch to the user organizations mission?
Universal Transverse Mercator Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Universal Transverse Mercator tasks and check on ways to get started with Universal Transverse Mercator.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Computer-assisted dispatch process?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Computer-assisted dispatch activities?
– Are we Assessing Computer-assisted dispatch and Risk?
VU meter Critical Criteria:
Differentiate VU meter results and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in VU meter.
– How can skill-level changes improve Computer-assisted dispatch?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Computer-assisted dispatch Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Computer-assisted dispatch External links:
Computer-Assisted Dispatch – dnainfo.com
Computer-aided dispatch External links:
Computer-Aided Dispatch Software | Spillman Technologies
Audio level compression External links:
Audio level compression circuit – Sanyo Electric Co., Ltd.
Automatic number identification External links:
ANI (Automatic Number Identification) – Tech-FAQ
p-ANI Pseudo Automatic Number Identification
Automatic vehicle location External links:
Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) | Data911
Caller ID External links:
Spoof caller ID – Official Site
Free Caller ID Spoofing – Free Call Spoof – SpoofTel
Sync.ME – Caller ID & Phone Number Search
Computer aided call handling External links:
COMPUTER AIDED CALL HANDLING Trademark Information
[PDF]Computer Aided Call Handling – PRWeb
Draw bridge External links:
Florida Memory – Suspension draw bridge
EDXL Sharp External links:
EDXL Sharp – Home
Emergency medical dispatcher External links:
Emergency Medical Dispatcher (EMD)
Emergency Medical Dispatcher – Coastal Carolina …
Emergency service External links:
International Disaster Emergency Service – IDES – Home
Fire department External links:
Los Angeles County Fire Department
Fire Department – El Paso, Texas
Seattle Fire Department – Official Site
Geographic information system External links:
City of Rochester | Geographic Information System (GIS) Maps
Geographic Information System
PolicyMap – GIS Mapping and Geographic Information System …
Incident Command System External links:
[PDF]ICS 300 – Incident Command System
Hospital Incident Command System Forms 2014 | EMSA
Incident Command System Resources | FEMA.gov
Mobile data terminal External links:
9 LEDCO – MOBILE DATA TERMINAL STANDS – GovDeals.com
National Information Exchange Model External links:
National Information Exchange Model Tools > Welcome
National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) – …
NIEM | National Information Exchange Model
New Zealand External links:
New Zealand Exchange – Official Site
Air New Zealand
Selective calling External links:
Selective Calling (SELCAL) – ASRI
Digital Selective Calling Classes – NAVCEN
Short message service External links:
Short Message Service – …
What is SMS – Short Message Service? Webopedia …
SMS by Twilio – Global Short Message Service API – Free …
Street cars External links:
Formula One Car vs. Street Cars – F1 Cars at Spa
Diecast-Value.com Guide | collectible racing plus street cars
Radical Street Cars for Sale | RacingJunk Classifieds
System of systems External links:
System of Systems | Overview
[PDF]System of Systems Engineering & Integration …
Two-way radio External links:
Two-Way Radio Etiquette | Radio Etiquette
Amazon.com: BaoFeng BF-F8HP (UV-5R 3rd Gen) 8-Watt Dual Band Two-Way Radio (136-174MHz VHF & 400-520MHz UHF) Includes Full …
X-TALKER T71VP3 Two-Way Radio | Midland Radio
Universal Transverse Mercator External links:
The Universal Transverse Mercator System – UW-Green …
NGA: (U) Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM) …
The Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM) Grid – USGS
VU meter External links:
Analog VU Meter and Clock (Arduino Powered) – …
VU Meter Plugin | Waves
Windows VU Meter download | SourceForge.net
http://sourceforge.net › … › Audio & Video › Sound/Audio › Analysis