What is involved in Computer science
Find out what the related areas are that Computer science connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Computer science thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Computer science journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Computer science leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Computer science related domains to cover and 148 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Computer science, Outline of health sciences, Glossary of probability and statistics, Gottfried Leibniz, Computational social science, Applied mathematics, Error detection and correction, Developmental biology, Entity–relationship model, Millennium Prize Problems, Educational technology, Database model, Molecular physics, ACM Computing Classification System, Particle physics, Mathematical analysis, Digital art, Digital Revolution, Association for Computing Machinery, Concurrent computing, Document management system, Formal logic, Chemical engineering, Data compression, Glossary of botanical terms, Algorithm design, Digital library, Bertrand Meyer, Computer performance, Outline of science, Continuum mechanics, Glossary of machine vision, Agile software development, Information model, Machine learning, Game theory, Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz, Acid–base reaction, Deductive reasoning, Citizen science, Computational geometry, Genetic engineering, Glossary of entomology terms, Funding of science, Computer graphics, Formal specification, Graphics processing unit, Computing platform, Historical Dictionary of Switzerland, Computer animation, Electronic publishing, Database management system, Environmental science, International relations, Glossary of civil engineering, Glossary of architecture, Artificial intelligence, Computational science:
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Coach on Computer science results and cater for concise Computer science education.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Computer science experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Computer science strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Who will provide the final approval of Computer science deliverables?
Outline of health sciences Critical Criteria:
Test Outline of health sciences planning and catalog what business benefits will Outline of health sciences goals deliver if achieved.
– What are the key elements of your Computer science performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Computer science been identified and analyzed?
Glossary of probability and statistics Critical Criteria:
Focus on Glossary of probability and statistics governance and catalog what business benefits will Glossary of probability and statistics goals deliver if achieved.
– In the case of a Computer science project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Computer science project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Computer science project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Computer science that make it risky?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Computer science Management?
Gottfried Leibniz Critical Criteria:
Match Gottfried Leibniz tasks and look for lots of ideas.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Computer science does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What are current Computer science Paradigms?
Computational social science Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Computational social science tactics and forecast involvement of future Computational social science projects in development.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Computer science strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Computer science project manager?
Applied mathematics Critical Criteria:
Deduce Applied mathematics issues and raise human resource and employment practices for Applied mathematics.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Computer science?
– What are specific Computer science Rules to follow?
Error detection and correction Critical Criteria:
Depict Error detection and correction visions and optimize Error detection and correction leadership as a key to advancement.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Computer science?
– What about Computer science Analysis of results?
Developmental biology Critical Criteria:
Talk about Developmental biology failures and slay a dragon.
– Do those selected for the Computer science team have a good general understanding of what Computer science is all about?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Entity–relationship model quality and define what do we need to start doing with Entity–relationship model.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Computer science ?
– How important is Computer science to the user organizations mission?
Millennium Prize Problems Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Millennium Prize Problems strategies and optimize Millennium Prize Problems leadership as a key to advancement.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Computer science information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Computer science processes of our organization?
– To what extent does management recognize Computer science as a tool to increase the results?
Educational technology Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Educational technology adoptions and report on setting up Educational technology without losing ground.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Computer science in a volatile global economy?
– Are accountability and ownership for Computer science clearly defined?
Database model Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Database model decisions and find the ideas you already have.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Computer science processes?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Computer science activities?
– What vendors make products that address the Computer science needs?
Molecular physics Critical Criteria:
Boost Molecular physics governance and find the ideas you already have.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Computer science, including any consulting or professional services?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Computer science? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Is Computer science dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
ACM Computing Classification System Critical Criteria:
Huddle over ACM Computing Classification System engagements and oversee ACM Computing Classification System management by competencies.
– How do we measure improved Computer science service perception, and satisfaction?
– What business benefits will Computer science goals deliver if achieved?
Particle physics Critical Criteria:
Graph Particle physics management and grade techniques for implementing Particle physics controls.
– Does Computer science create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How likely is the current Computer science plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Mathematical analysis Critical Criteria:
Categorize Mathematical analysis planning and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Mathematical analysis.
– How do we Improve Computer science service perception, and satisfaction?
– How will you measure your Computer science effectiveness?
Digital art Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Digital art quality and display thorough understanding of the Digital art process.
– Think about the people you identified for your Computer science project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Are we Assessing Computer science and Risk?
– How to Secure Computer science?
Digital Revolution Critical Criteria:
Analyze Digital Revolution management and prioritize challenges of Digital Revolution.
– How is Business Intelligence affecting marketing decisions during the Digital Revolution?
– Have all basic functions of Computer science been defined?
Association for Computing Machinery Critical Criteria:
Guard Association for Computing Machinery projects and differentiate in coordinating Association for Computing Machinery.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Computer science effort?
Concurrent computing Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Concurrent computing risks and revise understanding of Concurrent computing architectures.
– How can skill-level changes improve Computer science?
– What will drive Computer science change?
Document management system Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Document management system strategies and change contexts.
– How will you know that the Computer science project has been successful?
– How do we go about Comparing Computer science approaches/solutions?
Formal logic Critical Criteria:
Track Formal logic outcomes and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Can we add value to the current Computer science decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Computer science study?
Chemical engineering Critical Criteria:
Value Chemical engineering goals and customize techniques for implementing Chemical engineering controls.
– Will Computer science have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Is maximizing Computer science protection the same as minimizing Computer science loss?
Data compression Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Data compression risks and explore and align the progress in Data compression.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Computer science is underway?
– Is Supporting Computer science documentation required?
Glossary of botanical terms Critical Criteria:
Depict Glossary of botanical terms goals and get answers.
Algorithm design Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Algorithm design management and perfect Algorithm design conflict management.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Computer science opportunities costing us money?
– Think of your Computer science project. what are the main functions?
Digital library Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Digital library tactics and create Digital library explanations for all managers.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Computer science models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Does Computer science systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Does Computer science appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Bertrand Meyer Critical Criteria:
Guard Bertrand Meyer tasks and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Bertrand Meyer.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Computer science. How do we gain traction?
Computer performance Critical Criteria:
Grasp Computer performance adoptions and question.
– Do the Computer science decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Which Computer science goals are the most important?
Outline of science Critical Criteria:
Look at Outline of science strategies and slay a dragon.
– Why should we adopt a Computer science framework?
Continuum mechanics Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Continuum mechanics decisions and proactively manage Continuum mechanics risks.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Computer science objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Are there recognized Computer science problems?
– How do we Lead with Computer science in Mind?
Glossary of machine vision Critical Criteria:
Think about Glossary of machine vision decisions and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Glossary of machine vision information.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Computer science project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How do we manage Computer science Knowledge Management (KM)?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Agile software development failures and explain and analyze the challenges of Agile software development.
– When you are identifying the potential technical strategy(s) you have several process factors that you should address. As with initial scoping how much detail you go into when documenting the architecture, the views that you create, and your approach to modeling are important considerations. Furthermore, will you be considering one or more candidate architectures and what is your overall delivery strategy?
– The fundamentals of agile software development, agile project management, and evolutionary development have been proven and demonstrated to be highly successful. Are these now preferred in our organization?
– How can agile software development be utilized when the development is done in several different locations instead of one site?
– How do you take an approach like CMM that is heavily about management control and measurement and make it light on its feet?
– How could agile approach be utilized in other parts and functions of an organization, for instance in marketing?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Computer science?
– What if any is the difference between Lean and Agile Software Development?
– Which is really software best practice to us, CMM or agile development?
– What scaling factors should we consider when tailoring our approach?
– What are the a best practices for Agile SCRUM Product Management?
– What technologies are available to support system development?
– What challenges do teams face when scaling agile?
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
– What are you planning to complete today?
– What type of system is being developed?
– How do Agile projects prioritize work?
– What type of Experience is valuable?
– What is our Agile methodology?
– Why Agile, and Why Now?
– Have we Adopted Agile?
Information model Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Information model management and proactively manage Information model risks.
– Has the semantic relationship between information elements been identified based on the information models and classification schemes?
– How do we Identify specific Computer science investment and emerging trends?
– Is Computer science Required?
Machine learning Critical Criteria:
Check Machine learning governance and prioritize challenges of Machine learning.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Computer science workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What are the long-term implications of other disruptive technologies (e.g., machine learning, robotics, data analytics) converging with blockchain development?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Computer science services/products?
– What are our Computer science Processes?
Game theory Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Game theory decisions and correct better engagement with Game theory results.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Computer science activities?
– Do we have past Computer science Successes?
Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz tactics and devote time assessing Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz and its risk.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Computer science processes?
Acid–base reaction Critical Criteria:
Group Acid–base reaction tasks and catalog Acid–base reaction activities.
– How is the value delivered by Computer science being measured?
Deductive reasoning Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Deductive reasoning results and raise human resource and employment practices for Deductive reasoning.
Citizen science Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Citizen science tasks and catalog Citizen science activities.
– When a Computer science manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Computational geometry Critical Criteria:
Test Computational geometry decisions and look at it backwards.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Computer science values?
– Why are Computer science skills important?
Genetic engineering Critical Criteria:
Probe Genetic engineering risks and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Genetic engineering.
– For your Computer science project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Computer science forward?
Glossary of entomology terms Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Glossary of entomology terms visions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Glossary of entomology terms services.
– Who sets the Computer science standards?
Funding of science Critical Criteria:
Grade Funding of science goals and describe which business rules are needed as Funding of science interface.
– Does Computer science analysis show the relationships among important Computer science factors?
Computer graphics Critical Criteria:
Use past Computer graphics engagements and get the big picture.
– What are our needs in relation to Computer science skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What is Effective Computer science?
Formal specification Critical Criteria:
Administer Formal specification visions and pioneer acquisition of Formal specification systems.
– Is a formal specification complete?
Graphics processing unit Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Graphics processing unit leadership and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Graphics processing unit projects.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Computer science product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Is there a Computer science Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Are there Computer science problems defined?
Computing platform Critical Criteria:
Generalize Computing platform failures and probe the present value of growth of Computing platform.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Computer science processes?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Computer science leaders?
Historical Dictionary of Switzerland Critical Criteria:
Grasp Historical Dictionary of Switzerland goals and adjust implementation of Historical Dictionary of Switzerland.
– Which customers cant participate in our Computer science domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Does our organization need more Computer science education?
Computer animation Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Computer animation risks and find the essential reading for Computer animation researchers.
– What is the purpose of Computer science in relation to the mission?
Electronic publishing Critical Criteria:
Read up on Electronic publishing results and proactively manage Electronic publishing risks.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Computer science moving forward?
– How do we keep improving Computer science?
Database management system Critical Criteria:
Judge Database management system goals and track iterative Database management system results.
– What database management systems have been implemented?
– Is a Computer science Team Work effort in place?
Environmental science Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Environmental science outcomes and reduce Environmental science costs.
– Will Computer science deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– What are the short and long-term Computer science goals?
– How do we maintain Computer sciences Integrity?
International relations Critical Criteria:
Investigate International relations visions and oversee implementation of International relations.
– What is the source of the strategies for Computer science strengthening and reform?
Glossary of civil engineering Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Glossary of civil engineering results and point out improvements in Glossary of civil engineering.
Glossary of architecture Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Glossary of architecture tasks and point out Glossary of architecture tensions in leadership.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Computer science products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Artificial intelligence governance and devote time assessing Artificial intelligence and its risk.
Computational science Critical Criteria:
Think about Computational science adoptions and change contexts.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Computer science into the services that we provide?
– Are assumptions made in Computer science stated explicitly?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Computer science Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Computer science External links:
Computer Science and Engineering
k12cs.org – K–12 Computer Science Framework
TEALS – Computer Science in Every High School
Glossary of probability and statistics External links:
Glossary of probability and statistics terms – statlect.com
Glossary of probability and statistics – Sensagent.com
http://dictionary.sensagent.com/glossary of probability and statistics/en-en
Gottfried Leibniz External links:
Gottfried Leibniz – Historia de la Matemática – YouTube
Gottfried Leibniz – YouTube
Gottfried Leibniz Facts – Softschools.com
Computational social science External links:
PhD In Computational Social Science – College of Science
2018 International Conference on Computational Social Science
Applied mathematics External links:
UW Online – Applied Mathematics Master’s Degree
Faculty | Applied Mathematics & Statistics
Advances in Applied Mathematics | ScienceDirect.com
Error detection and correction External links:
Automatic Error Detection and Correction of Text
Hamming Code – error detection and correction – YouTube
Developmental biology External links:
Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology
Millennium Prize Problems External links:
The Millennium Prize Problems | Clay Mathematics Institute
P vs NP Millennium Prize Problems – Business Insider
Millennium Prize Problems – MDC Faculty Home Pages
http://faculty.mdc.edu/mshakil/Millennium Prize Problems.htm
Educational technology External links:
Georgia Educational Technology Conference / Homepage
Hispanic Educational Technology Services
HOME – Office of Educational Technology
Database model External links:
DR Database Model – Application:MM
Relational Database Model | Database Management | …
Molecular physics External links:
Ultracold atomic and molecular physics – University of …
Atomic and Molecular Physics (AMP) | …
Molecular Physics: Vol 116, No 2
ACM Computing Classification System External links:
ACM Computing Classification System [1998 Version] – …
The 2012 ACM Computing Classification System
Particle physics External links:
Particle physics – ScienceDaily
Fermilab | Science | Particle Physics
Particle Physics 1: Introduction – YouTube
Mathematical analysis External links:
From solid mechanics to mathematical analysis.
Mathematical Analysis Readiness Test
Digital art External links:
Fluff-Kevlar is creating Digital Art and Comics | Patreon
Contemporary Digital Art, Video Game Art and Concept Art
NeonMob – A Game & Marketplace of Digital Art Trading Cards
Association for Computing Machinery External links:
Association for Computing Machinery | Climate for Change
Association for Computing Machinery
Association for Computing Machinery
Concurrent computing External links:
[PDF]Service Address Routing for Concurrent Computing …
CS3331 Concurrent Computing: Course Information Page
Document management system External links:
The DIA’s Document Management System (DMS) | Mass.gov
Casnet – Document Management System & Scanning …
SKYSITE – Document Management System Software for …
Formal logic External links:
LSAT Advanced Formal Logic – Kaplan Test Prep
xkcd: Formal Logic
Formal logic | Britannica.com
Chemical engineering External links:
Chemical Engineering | College of Engineering
BYU – Chemical Engineering – Home
Data compression External links:
Data compression (Book, 2004) [WorldCat.org]
Data Compression | Data Compression | Code
PKZIP | Data Compression | PKWARE
Glossary of botanical terms External links:
A Glossary Of Botanical Terms – Internet Archive
Glossary of botanical terms (eBook, 1999) [WorldCat.org]
Glossary of Botanical Terms | Publications | SRS
Algorithm design External links:
9780132131087: Algorithm Design – AbeBooks: 0132131080
AbeBooks.com: Algorithm Design (9780132131087) and a great selection of similar New, Used and Collectible Books available now at great prices.
Algorithm design (Book, 2006) [WorldCat.org]
Digital library External links:
Digital Library | City of Fort Worth, Texas
Navy Digital Library
Maryland’s Digital Library – OverDrive
Bertrand Meyer External links:
Bertrand Meyer – Official Site
Bertrand Meyer (@Bertrand_Meyer) | Twitter
Bertrand Meyer • IEEE Computer Society
Computer performance External links:
Possible computer performance issue with …
Adjusting scans to improve computer performance – …
How to Boost Computer Performance: 9 Steps (with …
Outline of science External links:
Outline of Science – YouTube
H. Horton Sheldon (Author of Outline of Science, Part II)
Continuum mechanics External links:
Introduction to continuum mechanics for engineers
[PDF]Continuum Mechanics – MIT
Glossary of machine vision External links:
Glossary of Machine Vision Terms
Appendix:Glossary of machine vision – Wiktionary
Glossary of machine vision – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Glossary of machine vision
Agile software development External links:
What is Agile Software Development? | Agile Alliance
RoleModel Software – Custom Agile Software Development
What is Agile? Learn About Agile Software Development
Information model External links:
Jail Information Model (eBook, 2006) [WorldCat.org]
Overview of the Splunk Common Information Model – …
3 Information Model | IMS Global Learning Consortium
Machine learning External links:
Machine Learning | Coursera
Machine Learning Server Overview – microsoft.com
What is machine learning? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Game theory External links:
“Joan of Arcadia” Game Theory (TV Episode 2005) – IMDb
Game theory (Book, 1991) [WorldCat.org]
Game Theory (TV Series 2011– ) – IMDb
Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz External links:
Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz | Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz | Logic
Deductive reasoning External links:
What is deductive reasoning? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Reading Comprehension/Deductive Reasoning Sample …
Deductive Reasoning vs. Inductive Reasoning – Live Science
Citizen science External links:
citizen science | Fort Collins Science Center
Citizen Science | ScienceAtHome
Session descriptions | Citizen Science @ UMN
Computational geometry External links:
27th Annual Fall Workshop on Computational Geometry, …
Computational Geometry | Volgenau School of Engineering
CSE546: Computational Geometry
Genetic engineering External links:
Genetic Engineering | Definition of Genetic Engineering …
Genetic engineering | HHMI BioInteractive
Home | Genetic Engineering and Society Center
Glossary of entomology terms External links:
Glossary of entomology terms – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Glossary of entomology terms
Computer graphics External links:
Computer Graphics & Graphics Applications
Computer Graphics and Visualization at the TU Delft
3D computer graphics – ScienceDaily
Formal specification External links:
[PDF]Formal specification of testability metrics in IEEE …
“Formal Specification Driven Development” by Titus Fofung
Comp 413 Course Notes – Formal Specification
Graphics processing unit External links:
Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) | Google Cloud Platform
Buy PNY Technologies NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT Graphics Processing Unit (256 MB, DDR3): Graphics Cards – Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
Why won’t Nvidia detect my GPU? | Graphics Processing Unit
Computing platform External links:
MCP50 | Mobile Computing Platform | USA Fleet Solutions
Cognitive Computing Platform – kingland.com
In-Memory Computing Platform | GigaSpaces
Computer animation External links:
Computer animation – ScienceDaily
Computer Animation | Ringling College of Art & Design
Maya | Computer Animation & Modeling Software | Autodesk
Electronic publishing External links:
Aequs Higher Education Electronic Publishing e …
What is Electronic Publishing? Webopedia Definition
Database management system External links:
Database Management System (DBMS) – Techopedia.com
Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) – Techopedia.com
ChurchSuite – Church Database Management System
Environmental science External links:
Environmental Science – MeritBadgeDotOrg
Environmental Science News — ScienceDaily
Mastering Environmental Science | Pearson
International relations External links:
International Relations Undergraduate Program – …
Sphere of influence | international relations | Britannica.com
AAA International Relations
Glossary of architecture External links:
Appendix:Glossary of architecture – Wiktionary
A Glossary of architecture – Internet Archive
Artificial intelligence External links:
A.I. Artificial Intelligence (2001) – IMDb
Computational science External links:
Computational Science and Engineering Education
Mathematical and Computational Science
BNL | Computational Science Initiative