What is involved in identity and access intelligence
Find out what the related areas are that identity and access intelligence connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a identity and access intelligence thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its identity and access intelligence journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward identity and access intelligence leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which identity and access intelligence related domains to cover and 23 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
identity and access intelligence, Identity intelligence, Gartner, Identity Management:
identity and access intelligence Critical Criteria:
Contribute to identity and access intelligence visions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling identity and access intelligence projects.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if identity and access intelligence does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Does identity and access intelligence appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– What is Effective identity and access intelligence?
Identity intelligence Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Identity intelligence tasks and describe which business rules are needed as Identity intelligence interface.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your identity and access intelligence processes?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether identity and access intelligence goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How to deal with identity and access intelligence Changes?
Gartner Critical Criteria:
Track Gartner visions and research ways can we become the Gartner company that would put us out of business.
– Can we add value to the current identity and access intelligence decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Will identity and access intelligence have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Identity Management Critical Criteria:
Check Identity Management projects and handle a jump-start course to Identity Management.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of identity and access intelligence product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– With so many identity management systems proposed, the big question is which one, if any, will provide the identity solution to become standard across the internet?
– Do we keep track of who the leading providers of identity management products and services are, and what are their key offerings, differentiators and strategies?
– How is the market for identity management evolving in new technologies, market trends and drivers, and user requirements?
– How do we ensure that implementations of identity and access intelligence products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Did we develop our saas identity management solution in house or was it acquired from other vendors?
– Complement identity management and help desk solutions with closedloop import and export?
– What is the security -life cycle identity management business case?
– What are the identity management facilities of the provider?
– What is a secure identity management infrastructure?
– How do we Lead with identity and access intelligence in Mind?
– What is identity management to us (idm)?
– How can identity management help?
– What about identity management?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the identity and access intelligence Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
identity and access intelligence External links:
identity and access intelligence – Gartner IT Glossary
Identity intelligence External links:
Identity Intelligence and Special Operations
Identity Intelligence – Basis Technology
[PDF]25907 – Identity Intelligence Analyst – GS-13 – dni.gov
Gartner External links:
Gartner Studios – Official Site
Gartner Customer Service
Working at Gartner
Identity Management External links:
Director Identity Management Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
identity management jobs | Dice.com
Colorado Department of Education Identity Management