What is involved in Business process
Find out what the related areas are that Business process connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Business process thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Automotive Business Process Fusion journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Automotive Business Process Fusion leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Business process related domains to cover and 269 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Business process, Incident management, Limited liability company, Working capital, Work instruction, Business administration, Organizational patterns, Systems management, ERP system, Quality management, Enterprise resource planning, Organizational structure, Financial institution, Business process reengineering, Innovation management, Board of directors, Business plan, Stock market, Core business, International trade law, Business operations, Earned value management, Corporate law, Business intelligence, Business process outsourcing, Project management, Purchase order, Economic statistics, Organization development, Mixed economy, Management accounting, Operations management, Human resource management, Brand management, Resource management, Crisis management, Market economy, Labour economics, Materials management, Organizational architecture, Communications management, Process chain, Office management, Business analysis, Data processing, Product life-cycle management, Management process, Commercial law, Process owner, Economic development, Managerial finance, Operations management for services, Industrial processes, Business process re-engineering, Constitutional documents, Financial management, Financial accounting, Corrective action, Total quality management, Business ethics, Financial statement analysis, Sole proprietorship, Capital budgeting, Problem management, Functional silo, Business process automation, Business Process Definition Metamodel, Gantt charts, Business model:
Business process Critical Criteria:
Use past Business process goals and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Business process decisions.
– Do we identify maximum allowable downtime for critical business functions, acceptable levels of data loss and backlogged transactions, RTOs, RPOs, recovery of the critical path (i.e., business processes or systems that should receive the highest priority), and the costs associated with downtime? Are the approved thresholds appropriate?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Has business process Cybersecurity has been included in continuity of operations plans for areas such as customer data, billing, etc.?
– What are the disruptive Business process technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Do you design data protection and privacy requirements into the development of your business processes and new systems?
– Do we have detailed information on the business process for refunds and charge backs if they are required?
– If we accept wire transfers what is the desired business process around supporting wire transfers?
– To satisfy customers and stakeholders, which internal business process must we excel in?
– What are the relationships with other business processes and are these necessary?
– What would Eligible entity be asked to do to facilitate your normal business process?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of change management?
– What are all of our Business process domains and what do they do?
– How does the solution handle core business processes?
– What/how are business processes defined?
– Who sets the Business process standards?
– What is the business process?
Incident management Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Incident management tactics and find out what it really means.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Business process product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– what is the best design framework for Business process organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Which processes other than incident management are involved in achieving a structural solution ?
– How important is Business process to the user organizations mission?
– In which cases can CMDB be usefull in incident management?
– What is a primary goal of incident management?
Limited liability company Critical Criteria:
Explore Limited liability company leadership and get going.
– How likely is the current Business process plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Have you identified your Business process key performance indicators?
– Do Business process rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Working capital Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Working capital decisions and point out Working capital tensions in leadership.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Business process in a volatile global economy?
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Business process models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Distinguish between permanent working capital and temporary working capital. Why is the difference important to financial managers?
– Have all basic functions of Business process been defined?
Work instruction Critical Criteria:
See the value of Work instruction failures and optimize Work instruction leadership as a key to advancement.
– Think about the people you identified for your Business process project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Business process process?
– How do we Lead with Business process in Mind?
Business administration Critical Criteria:
Drive Business administration visions and define what our big hairy audacious Business administration goal is.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Business process?
– Is Supporting Business process documentation required?
Organizational patterns Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Organizational patterns adoptions and create a map for yourself.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Business process project manager?
– How do we keep improving Business process?
Systems management Critical Criteria:
Refer to Systems management planning and know what your objective is.
– Can we do Business process without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How do we go about Securing Business process?
– What threat is Business process addressing?
ERP system Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over ERP system decisions and plan concise ERP system education.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Business process strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Does Business process systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What erp systems are ecommerce companies using?
– Are there Business process Models?
Quality management Critical Criteria:
Analyze Quality management risks and handle a jump-start course to Quality management.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Business process is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What is the future of Data Quality management?
– Quality management -are clients satisfied?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Derive from Enterprise resource planning tasks and drive action.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Business process experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Does Business process analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Organizational structure Critical Criteria:
Sort Organizational structure results and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Organizational structure decisions.
– Another critical success factor is that appropriate governance needs to be in place. That is, is an appropriate organizational structure in place to manage the organization facing the cloud computing solution?
– Do you have a clearly defined organizational structure at organization level in order to sustain the risk management process?
– How will the existing culture and organizational structure be impacted by agile project management?
– How to manage workflows and projects, that are inherently distributed outside the organizational structure?
– What does a typical data warehouse and business intelligence organizational structure look like?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Business process ?
– Organizational structure for international business?
– What Organizational Structure is Required?
Financial institution Critical Criteria:
Reason over Financial institution issues and look at the big picture.
– In the case of a Business process project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Business process project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Business process project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Data segregation: will the financial institutions data share resources with data from other cloud clients?
– Has or will any financial institution extend you a line of credit?
– Is there any existing Business process governance structure?
– Why are financial institutions interested in DLTs?
Business process reengineering Critical Criteria:
Study Business process reengineering adoptions and devise Business process reengineering key steps.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Business process. How do we gain traction?
– When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
Innovation management Critical Criteria:
Pilot Innovation management goals and pay attention to the small things.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Business process project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Business process requirements in detail?
– What are the barriers to increased Business process production?
Board of directors Critical Criteria:
Steer Board of directors planning and catalog Board of directors activities.
– Does Business process create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What key measures should we include in our annual report to our Board of Directors?
– Is Business process dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Business plan Critical Criteria:
Boost Business plan planning and observe effective Business plan.
– Its important to reach your customers. Every business, if wise, will have a promotion and advertising plan. You need to consider the image you want to project to your customers about your business. Will your business stand out because you are a proven a leader in the service or product industry by providing innovative services or products, or you provide customer confidence by providing high quality Customer Service?
– Consider your own Business process project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Business process processes?
– Have Business Plans with your Critical Preferred Vendors?
– Do you need to develop a Human Resources manual?
– How do you plan to address Customer Service?
– Do we offer Superior Customer Service?
Stock market Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Stock market management and overcome Stock market skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How do we Identify specific Business process investment and emerging trends?
– Who needs to know about Business process ?
– What is our Business process Strategy?
Core business Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Core business planning and find out what it really means.
– What core business processes drive our industry and channel today?
– What is our core business and how will it evolve in the future?
International trade law Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for International trade law strategies and intervene in International trade law processes and leadership.
– How can you negotiate Business process successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Business operations Critical Criteria:
Own Business operations visions and sort Business operations activities.
– Is legal review performed on all intellectual property utilized in the course of your business operations?
– How to move the data in legacy systems to the cloud environment without interrupting business operations?
– What about Business process Analysis of results?
– What are current Business process Paradigms?
Earned value management Critical Criteria:
Test Earned value management projects and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Earned value management projects.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Business process project?
Corporate law Critical Criteria:
Guide Corporate law tactics and find answers.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Business process workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Business process leader?
– What will drive Business process change?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Merge Business intelligence planning and mentor Business intelligence customer orientation.
– Research reveals that more than half of business intelligence projects hit a low degree of acceptance or fail. What factors influence the implementation negative or positive?
– Does the software allow users to bring in data from outside the company on-the-flylike demographics and market research to augment corporate data?
– what is the most effective tool for Statistical Analysis Business Analytics and Business Intelligence?
– What specialized bi knowledge does your business have that can be leveraged?
– Does creating or modifying reports or dashboards require a reporting team?
– Does your BI solution help you find the right views to examine your data?
– Who prioritizes, conducts and monitors business intelligence projects?
– What is your anticipated learning curve for technical administrators?
– What information needs of managers are satisfied by the bi system?
– What are the trends shaping the future of business analytics?
– What is your anticipated learning curve for Report Users?
– How would you broadly categorize the different BI tools?
– Is your software easy for IT to manage and upgrade?
– To create parallel systems or custom workflows?
– What is the future of BI Score cards KPI etc?
– Is the product accessible from the internet?
– What is your licensing model and prices?
– Is your BI software easy to understand?
– Does your system provide APIs?
Business process outsourcing Critical Criteria:
Participate in Business process outsourcing outcomes and develop and take control of the Business process outsourcing initiative.
– To what extent will this product open up for subsequent add-on products, e.g. business process outsourcing services built on top of a program-as-a-service offering?
– Think about the functions involved in your Business process project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Business process? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Business process study?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Project management failures and be persistent.
– The fundamentals of agile software development, agile project management, and evolutionary development have been proven and demonstrated to be highly successful. Are these now preferred in our organization?
– Does it replace or negate traditional project management concerns with risk, scheduling, metrics, and execution, or does it shift how we think about these and necessitate new techniques and approaches?
– How can a company arrange a new project if the management does not know when they will finish the current projects and when the employees will be free to take on a new project?
– Are there implications for the observed success of agile to date that reflects on our larger understanding of organizations and their fundamental nature?
– Exactly how does one go about adapting the agile project management model for collocated teams to virtual ones?
– How can an agile project manager balance team level autonomy and individual level autonomy in agile software teams?
– So, if the project no longer needs a detailed master project plan, why does it need a project manager?
– A heuristic, a decision support system, or new practices to improve current project management?
– Which individual role is responsible for all aspects of the delivery of the solution?
– What happens to the function of the business analysis in user story development?
– Can agile project management be adopted by industries other than software development?
– Are the project teams ready to function within agile project management?
– How do we create a culture that supports project management?
– How can Trello be used as an Agile project management tool?
– Does your organization have a Project Management Office?
– Are we ready to execute an agile project?
– What is agile project management?
– So then, what is a virtual team?
– What is Project Management?
– When does a project begin and end?
Purchase order Critical Criteria:
Understand Purchase order results and gather Purchase order models .
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Business process process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Business process process available?
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Business process strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– If we process purchase orders; what is the desired business process around supporting purchase orders?
Economic statistics Critical Criteria:
Mine Economic statistics risks and stake your claim.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Business process agendas for the next 3 years?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Business process process?
Organization development Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Organization development failures and question.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Business process processes?
– In a project to restructure Business process outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are specific Business process Rules to follow?
Mixed economy Critical Criteria:
Debate over Mixed economy goals and correct better engagement with Mixed economy results.
Management accounting Critical Criteria:
Consider Management accounting results and get going.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Business process services/products?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Business process project?
– How do we measure improved Business process service perception, and satisfaction?
Operations management Critical Criteria:
Explore Operations management outcomes and innovate what needs to be done with Operations management.
– What are the most important capabilities we consider when evaluating asset and Service Management providers?
– Do we have a high level of process automation connecting our asset and Service Management?
– What vendors make products that address the Business process needs?
– Are assumptions made in Business process stated explicitly?
– Do you have a single view into it Service Management?
– Is our company developing its Human Resources?
Human resource management Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Human resource management engagements and mentor Human resource management customer orientation.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Business process objectives?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Business process activities?
Brand management Critical Criteria:
Detail Brand management management and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Business process process?
– Do we have past Business process Successes?
Resource management Critical Criteria:
Pilot Resource management issues and assess what counts with Resource management that we are not counting.
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Business process?
– Can we reuse our existing resource management and configuration tools?
– Why study Human Resources management (hrm)?
Crisis management Critical Criteria:
Investigate Crisis management governance and define what do we need to start doing with Crisis management.
– Is the crisis management team comprised of members from Human Resources?
– What are our Business process Processes?
Market economy Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Market economy goals and point out Market economy tensions in leadership.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Business process been identified and analyzed?
– How can skill-level changes improve Business process?
– Is the scope of Business process defined?
Labour economics Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Labour economics visions and revise understanding of Labour economics architectures.
– How can we improve Business process?
Materials management Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Materials management projects and catalog Materials management activities.
– Is a Business process Team Work effort in place?
Organizational architecture Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Organizational architecture planning and shift your focus.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Business process products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What is the purpose of Business process in relation to the mission?
– How will you measure your Business process effectiveness?
Communications management Critical Criteria:
Align Communications management quality and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Communications management projects.
– How can the value of Business process be defined?
Process chain Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Process chain strategies and balance specific methods for improving Process chain results.
– Will Business process have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What are our needs in relation to Business process skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Office management Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Office management visions and know what your objective is.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Business process project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Business process project lifecycle?
Business analysis Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Business analysis decisions and oversee Business analysis management by competencies.
– How would one define Business process leadership?
Data processing Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Data processing issues and attract Data processing skills.
– Traditional data protection principles include fair and lawful data processing; data collection for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes; accurate and kept up-to-date data; data retention for no longer than necessary. Are additional principles and requirements necessary for IoT applications?
– What are some strategies for capacity planning for big data processing and cloud computing?
– Who regulates/controls wording of the Consent for personal data processing document?
– Can the consent for personal data processing be granted to us over the phone?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Business process project?
– How is the value delivered by Business process being measured?
– Which Business process goals are the most important?
– Do you see a need to share data processing facilities?
Product life-cycle management Critical Criteria:
Probe Product life-cycle management projects and be persistent.
Management process Critical Criteria:
Focus on Management process results and shift your focus.
– Is an asset management process(es) in place to inventory and manage this new asset (investment) from a property management perspective, to provide Configuration Management support, and to monitor system performance?
– Which cloud service management process monitors and reports on allocation and utilization of resources by consumers in order to generate a chargeback report?
– Does your organization have a formal Risk Management process in place to assess and mitigate risks to the organization?
– Do you have a process for looking at consequences of cyber incidents that informs your risk management process?
– Allow import and data management processes to be immediately executed or scheduled to run on regular intervals?
– Does our organization have a Cybersecurity Risk Management process that is functioning and repeatable?
– Do we leverage resources like the ESC2M2 or DOE Risk Management Process for Cybersecurity?
– Do we use controls throughout the data collection and management process?
– Do governance and risk management processes address Cybersecurity risks?
– How cost-effective are your distribution and order management processes?
– Which Service Management process helps to mitigate this impact?
Commercial law Critical Criteria:
Jump start Commercial law projects and ask questions.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Business process goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Process owner Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Process owner goals and secure Process owner creativity.
– Discussions about responsibility for specific IT processes and how specific risks are dealt with help to construct the overall IT organization. Who are the process owners?
– Who are the process owners?
Economic development Critical Criteria:
Debate over Economic development outcomes and achieve a single Economic development view and bringing data together.
Managerial finance Critical Criteria:
Track Managerial finance risks and probe the present value of growth of Managerial finance.
Operations management for services Critical Criteria:
Focus on Operations management for services strategies and document what potential Operations management for services megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Is there a Business process Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Industrial processes Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Industrial processes leadership and devise Industrial processes key steps.
– How do you merge agile, lightweight processes with standard industrial processes without either killing agility or undermining the years youve spent defining and refining your systems and software process assets?
– What domains of knowledge and types of Cybersecurity-associated skills and abilities are necessary for engineers involved in operating industrial processes to achieve safe and reliable operating goals?
– Are accountability and ownership for Business process clearly defined?
– How much does Business process help?
Business process re-engineering Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Business process re-engineering outcomes and gather Business process re-engineering models .
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Business process opportunities costing us money?
– What are the business goals Business process is aiming to achieve?
Constitutional documents Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Constitutional documents leadership and define Constitutional documents competency-based leadership.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Business process move?
Financial management Critical Criteria:
Examine Financial management decisions and probe Financial management strategic alliances.
– Why is Business process important for you now?
Financial accounting Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Financial accounting strategies and tour deciding if Financial accounting progress is made.
– What is the source of the strategies for Business process strengthening and reform?
– How do we know that any Business process analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Corrective action Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Corrective action planning and get going.
– Has management taken appropriate corrective actions related to reports from external sources for their implications for enterprise Risk Management?
– Are information security events and weaknesses associated with information systems communicated in a manner to allow timely corrective action to be taken?
– Do we review the EFFECTIVENESS of corrective actions -were the actions taken successful in eliminating the cause(s) of nonconformities?
– What is the frequency of product failures and adequacy of corrective actions?
– How do we decide if there is any corrective action needed?
– Corrective action by supplier on affected product?
– Are there Business process problems defined?
Total quality management Critical Criteria:
Boost Total quality management management and learn.
Business ethics Critical Criteria:
Graph Business ethics issues and secure Business ethics creativity.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Business process?
Financial statement analysis Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Financial statement analysis leadership and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Financial statement analysis.
– To what extent does management recognize Business process as a tool to increase the results?
Sole proprietorship Critical Criteria:
Gauge Sole proprietorship risks and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How do we Improve Business process service perception, and satisfaction?
Capital budgeting Critical Criteria:
Steer Capital budgeting leadership and maintain Capital budgeting for success.
– Understand the concepts of operating breakeven and financial breakeven. Why is it important to conduct breakeven analyses?
– If the firm invests by choosing projects with the shortest payback period, which project would it invest in?
– Why should the risk associated with a project be considered when making a capital budgeting decision?
– Does the contribution of corporate cash holdings and dividends to firm value depend on governance?
– Why is the NPV considered to be theoretically superior to all other capital budgeting techniques?
– What is the appropriate treatment of recaptured NOWC in terms of computing terminal cash flows?
– What are the primary distinctions between foreign capital investments and domestic investments?
– Understand how we incorporate risk into capital budgeting decisions. What techniques are used?
– Which error do you think is more likely to occur when firms use payback analysis?
– What is the difference between mandatory and discretionary capital investments?
– Why should corporate managers consider only incremental, after-tax cash flows?
– How can poor capital budgeting decisions produce negative effects to the firm?
– What is the difference between a current expenditure and a capital investment?
– What is the primary purpose of expansion projects and replacement projects?
– Is the true rate of return greater than or less than the discount rate?
– What are the costs and benefits of maintaining inventories?
– What are the three components of a firms credit policy?
– What is a projects net annual benefit?
– What products should the firm sell?
Problem management Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Problem management visions and know what your objective is.
– Which customers cant participate in our Business process domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Business process activities?
– Will Business process deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– What is a key activity in problem management?
Functional silo Critical Criteria:
Administer Functional silo failures and summarize a clear Functional silo focus.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Business process Management?
– Why are Business process skills important?
Business process automation Critical Criteria:
Apply Business process automation planning and proactively manage Business process automation risks.
– Are there recognized Business process problems?
Business Process Definition Metamodel Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Business Process Definition Metamodel tactics and attract Business Process Definition Metamodel skills.
– Do those selected for the Business process team have a good general understanding of what Business process is all about?
Gantt charts Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Gantt charts visions and remodel and develop an effective Gantt charts strategy.
– Does Business process include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What is our formula for success in Business process ?
Business model Critical Criteria:
Grade Business model goals and look in other fields.
– How can we create a secure environment to protect our data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave us with little control over it?
– How can we take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to our traditional business models?
– What applications will first become mainstream and under which business model will they operate?
– How well does the product fit our current and planned business model(s)?
– What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Automotive Business Process Fusion Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Business process External links:
Infosys BPM – Business Process Management | BPM Solutions
Canon Business Process Services
Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Modernizing Business Process …
Incident management External links:
Enterprise Incident Management
New York State Incident Management and Reporting System
Incident Management Home | OPWDD
Limited liability company External links:
[PDF]2017 Booklet 568 – Limited Liability Company Tax Booklet
[PDF]2017 FORM 568 Limited Liability Company Return of …
Limited Liability Company Publications/Forms
Working capital External links:
Working Capital Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Commercial Finance & Working Capital Loans | BBVA …
Title of Article | Working Capital | Economies
Work instruction External links:
[PDF]TITLE: WORK INSTRUCTION FOR VENDOR …
[DOC]Title: Work Instruction/ – FAACO
Four Essentials of Effective Work Instructions – Explainers
Business administration External links:
[PDF]U. S. Small Business Administration – sba.gov
College of Business Administration (CBA) – UW-La Crosse
Small Business Administration – Official Site
Organizational patterns External links:
Quiz #4: Organizational Patterns – Instructure
[PDF]UNDERSTANDING ORGANIZATIONAL PATTERNS …
Systems management External links:
– Operation Processes and Systems Management Application
KACE Endpoint Systems Management Appliances
Data Systems Management, Inc. – CDMS Home Page
ERP system External links:
Infor XA – erp system – infor erp,infor erp xa
How Much Does An ERP System Cost? | Calsoft Systems
What is an ERP System? – eSoftware Professionals
Quality management External links:
Antelope Valley Air Quality Management District
Quality Management Training Solutions from BSI
abaqis® | Quality Management System
Enterprise resource planning External links:
[PDF]Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) – DOT&E
Enterprise Resource Planning System | Hill International
Enterprise Resource Planning
Organizational structure External links:
Social Security Organizational Structure
Organizational Structure – Air Force Civil Engineer Center
FEMA Leadership Organizational Structure | FEMA.gov
Financial institution External links:
Virginia SCC – Bureau of Financial Institutions
DayMet Credit Union | Financial Institution | Dayton, Ohio
How To: Find Your Financial Institution (HTVR 25)
Business process reengineering External links:
Overcoming Business Process Reengineering Obstacles …
Innovation management External links:
Innovation Management from the Experts – Ideawake
Imaginatik | Innovation Management Software & Consulting
Innovation Management | Coursera
Board of directors External links:
The Role of the Board of Directors | Ag Decision Maker
Board of Directors | Clinton Foundation
MassDOT Board of Directors | Mass.gov
Business plan External links:
[PDF]HOW TO WRITE A BUSINESS PLAN – Small Business …
http://www.sba.gov/sites/default/files/How to Write a Business Plan.pdf
Rice Business Plan Competition
How to Write a Business Plan for a Small Business: 9 Steps
Stock market External links:
Stock market today: News, data and summary – MSN Money
What is the stock market and what does the stock market …
Yahoo – Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News
Core business External links:
College of Business – Core Business Classes
International trade law External links:
International Trade Law Resource Center | Bloomberg Law
Jacobson Burton PLLC – International Trade Law
Business operations External links:
Business Operations Manager Jobs, Employment | …
U.S. Forest Service – Business Operations
How much does a business operations manager make?
Earned value management External links:
Earned Value Management | Learning Tree International
Corporate law External links:
Orlando Corporate Law | Real Estate Law | Estate Planning
Business intelligence External links:
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
Business process outsourcing External links:
Business Process Outsourcing | BPO | DATAMARK, Inc.
Purchase order External links:
TiVo Purchase Order Confirmation | Payment Successful
Purchase Order Terms and Conditions from Bank of America
How Does a Purchase Order Work? | Chron.com
Economic statistics External links:
Federal Economic Statistics Advisory Committee (FESAC)
Rise in self-employment transforms UK’s economic statistics
Organization development External links:
The International Society For Organization Development …
What is Organization Development? – OD Network
National Center for Organization Development Home
Mixed economy External links:
Australia, a mixed economy (Book, 1979) [WorldCat.org]
The Mixed Economy Essays – ManyEssays.com
[PPT]Mixed Economy – Finance in the Classroom
Management accounting External links:
Management accounting (Book, 2004) [WorldCat.org]
Management Accounting Careers | Accounting.com
Title Management Accounting – Scribd
Operations management External links:
Operations Management Software | Dude Solutions
PagerDuty | Digital Operations Management Platform
Human resource management External links:
Human Resource Management – Encyclopedia – Inc.com
DHRM | Utah Department of Human Resource Management
Resource management External links:
DHRM | Utah Department of Human Resource Management
Home – Lancaster Society for Human Resource Management
Resource Management Inc.
Crisis management External links:
Crisis Management | Investopedia
International Crisis Management Conference
Market economy External links:
What is a market economy? definition and meaning
Market Economy – Investopedia – Sharper Insight. …
Labour economics External links:
The promise of replication in labour economics – ScienceDirect
Labour Economics Midterm Flashcards | Quizlet
Chapter 9 | Prices | Labour Economics
Materials management External links:
Institute of Hazardous Materials Management
State of Oregon: Materials Management – Recycling Markets
Organizational architecture External links:
What Is Organizational Architecture? – Learn.org
Essay on The Economics of Organizational Architecture
Organizational Architecture: Designs for Changing Organizations [David A. Nadler, Marc C. Gerstein, Robert B. Shaw] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers.
Communications management External links:
What Is Communications Management? (with pictures)
DATA Communications Management – Home | Facebook
[PDF]Communications Management Units
Process chain External links:
All About Process Chains in SAP BI/BW – Meet Guru99
Office management External links:
OfficeLuv | Office Management Software & Office …
Business analysis External links:
Contract Business Analysis Repository
Small Business Analysis Record
Business Analysis & Administration | FBIJOBS
Data processing External links:
Data Processing Services are Taxable
Southland Data Processing Inc – Login – Payentry
Data Factory – Data processing service | Microsoft Azure
Management process External links:
Applications Management Process Manager v8: Login
Commercial law External links:
Commercial Law legal definition of Commercial Law
Text Book Commercial Law – AbeBooks
Commercial law (Book, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
Process owner External links:
Process Owner, Process Manager or Process Engineer
Economic development External links:
Department of Economic Development – Missouri
Indiana Economic Development Corporation
Morris County Economic Development Corporation
Managerial finance External links:
Managerial Finance Test 3 Flashcards | Quizlet
[PDF]Introduction to Managerial Finance – wps.aw.com
[PDF]INTRODUCTION TO MANAGERIAL FINANCE
Industrial processes External links:
Solar Payback Project | Solar Heat for Industrial Processes
Europlasma Industries, high temperature industrial processes
Positive Displacement Flow Meter for Industrial Processes
Business process re-engineering External links:
Business process re-engineering | The Economist
Constitutional documents External links:
Gardiner: Constitutional Documents of the Puritan Revolution
Gardiner: Constitutional Documents of the Puritan Revolution
Financial management External links:
31 U.S. Code Subtitle III – FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT | US …
Financial accounting External links:
Financial Accounting | Division of Information Technology
Financial accounting (Book, 2001) [WorldCat.org]
Financial Accounting quiz’s Flashcards | Quizlet
Total quality management External links:
Total Quality Management – TQM Definition – Investopedia
[PDF]CHAPTER Total Quality Management – Wiley: Home
Total Quality Management – Introduction
Business ethics External links:
Business Ethics (2017) – IMDb
Journal of Business Ethics – Springer
Business ethics (Book, 2001) [WorldCat.org]
Financial statement analysis External links:
Financial Statement Analysis Tools | Chron.com
Financial statement analysis Flashcards | Quizlet
Sole proprietorship External links:
What is a sole proprietorship? definition and meaning
A sole proprietorship is an unincorporated business that is owned by an individual.
Sole Proprietorship | California Franchise Tax Board
Capital budgeting External links:
Capital budgeting (eBook, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
S.Goel Chpt 1 | Capital Budgeting | Internal Rate Of Return
Problem management External links:
5-Step Problem Management with Kepner-Tregoe
ITIL Problem Management | When “Incidents” are Problems
Functional silo External links:
What is a functional silo and why is that important – …
Business process automation External links:
Create Business Process Automation Apps – Salesforce.com
Robotic Process Automation | Business Process Automation
Sperse :: CRM, Business Process Automation and …
Business Process Definition Metamodel External links:
Business Process Definition Metamodel – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Business Process Definition Metamodel
Gantt charts External links:
Office Timeline: Gantt Charts in Google Docs
GanttXL – Create Professional Gantt Charts In Excel
The Ultimate Guide to Gantt Charts – ProjectManager.com
Business model External links:
Business Model – Investopedia
Plan to Start – Example of a Business Model
Business Model Templates for PowerPoint – SlideModel.com