Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical conductor Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any conductor related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated conductor specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the conductor Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which conductor improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- How does the use of Internet technologies to support the marketing function at your organization improve business and customer value?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of conductor that make it risky?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, conductor Experience, and Brand Value
- Are semiconductor components involved in the design?
- Do all extension cords have grounding conductors?
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
- How do we foster innovation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the conductor book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your conductor self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the conductor Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which conductor areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough conductor Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage conductor projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step conductor Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 conductor project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: How will unresolved questions be handled once approval has been obtained?
- Project Scope Statement: Name and describe the 2 elements that deal with providing the detail?
- Project Management Plan: How can you best help the organization to develop consistent practices in conductor project management planning stages?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the sum of all work package budgets plus planning packages within control accounts equal the budgets assigned to those control accounts?
- Risk Audit: Does the organization have or has considered the need for the following insurance covers: public liability, professional indemnity and directors and officers liability?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How is risk handled within this conductor project organization?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Scope Management Plan: Is a PMO (conductor project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the conductor project?
- Project Management Plan: What happened during the process that you found interesting?
- Initiating Process Group: The conductor project Managers have maximum authority in which type of organization?
Step-by-step and complete conductor Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 conductor project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 conductor project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 conductor project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 conductor project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 conductor project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 conductor project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any conductor project with this in-depth conductor Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose conductor projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in conductor and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make conductor investments work better.
This conductor All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.