Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MDM and Social Data Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MDM and Social Data related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MDM and Social Data specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MDM and Social Data Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 710 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MDM and Social Data improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 710 standard requirements:
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a MDM and Social Data process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the MDM and Social Data process available?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice clients have in our category in our favor?
- Will a response program recognize when a crisis occurs and provide some level of response?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your MDM and Social Data strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- What are the long-term MDM and Social Data goals?
- Why Measure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MDM and Social Data book in PDF containing 710 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your MDM and Social Data self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MDM and Social Data Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MDM and Social Data areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MDM and Social Data Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MDM and Social Data projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MDM and Social Data Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 MDM and Social Data project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Do the partners have sufficient financial capacity to keep up the benefits produced by the programme?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How to convince to employees that it is a necessary process?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the assigned MDM and Social Data project manager a PMP (Certified MDM and Social Data project manager) and experienced?
- Procurement Audit: Are all purchase orders cancelled after payment to avoid duplicate payment of the same invoice?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff have appropriate access to a fair and effective grievance process?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value based on realistic and updated prices?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: A determination to transfer a risk may be made during which step of risk management?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the MDM and Social Data project Sponsor function identified and defined?
- Project Schedule: How closely did the initial MDM and Social Data project Schedule compare with the actual schedule?
- Project Management Plan: If the MDM and Social Data project is complex or scope is specialized, do you have appropriate and/or qualified staff available to perform the tasks?
Step-by-step and complete MDM and Social Data Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MDM and Social Data project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MDM and Social Data project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MDM and Social Data project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MDM and Social Data project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MDM and Social Data project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MDM and Social Data project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MDM and Social Data project with this in-depth MDM and Social Data Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MDM and Social Data projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MDM and Social Data and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MDM and Social Data investments work better.
This MDM and Social Data All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.