Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HomeOS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any HomeOS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HomeOS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HomeOS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 710 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HomeOS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 710 standard requirements:
- What is measured?
- What are the long-term HomeOS goals?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for HomeOS strengthening and reform actually originate?
- To whom do you add value?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict HomeOS Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective HomeOS leader?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- Who will be in control?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization. for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HomeOS book in PDF containing 710 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your HomeOS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HomeOS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HomeOS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HomeOS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HomeOS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HomeOS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 HomeOS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is the routing of copies of purchase order forms defined?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there anything unique in this HomeOS project s scope statement that will affect resources?
- Activity Attributes: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of HomeOS project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Quality Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this HomeOS project or audit?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is most interested in information about the topic and/or has previously initiated interest?
- Milestone List: Describe the industry you are in and the market growth opportunities. What is the market for your technology, product or service?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Workarounds are determined during which risk management process?
- Risk Audit: Estimated size of product in number of programs, files, transactions?
- Cost Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the HomeOS project documentation?
Step-by-step and complete HomeOS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HomeOS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HomeOS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HomeOS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HomeOS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HomeOS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HomeOS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HomeOS project with this in-depth HomeOS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HomeOS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HomeOS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HomeOS investments work better.
This HomeOS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.