Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical R3 (company) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any R3 (company) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated R3 (company) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the R3 (company) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 729 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which R3 (company) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 729 standard requirements:
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if R3 (company) does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- What else needs to be measured?
- How do our controls stack up?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent R3 (company) services/products?
- How would you define the culture here?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- What is the total cost related to deploying R3 (company), including any consulting or professional services?
- How do your measurements capture actionable R3 (company) information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the R3 (company) book in PDF containing 729 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your R3 (company) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the R3 (company) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which R3 (company) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough R3 (company) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage R3 (company) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step R3 (company) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 R3 (company) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Is there a written procedure for receiving materials?
- Planning Process Group: In which R3 (company) project management process group is the detailed R3 (company) project budget created?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the probability the R3 (company) project can be completed in 47 weeks?
- Cost Management Plan: Contingency – How will cost contingency be administered?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Monitoring of the overall R3 (company) project status – are there any changes in the R3 (company) project that can effect and cause new possible risks?
- Quality Metrics: Do you know how much profit a 10% decrease in waste would generate?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members frequently explore the team’s purpose and its implications?
- Variance Analysis: Do work packages consist of discrete tasks which are adequately described?
- Team Operating Agreement: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Feasibility: How much money, time, and effort can you put into this?
Step-by-step and complete R3 (company) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 R3 (company) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 R3 (company) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 R3 (company) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 R3 (company) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 R3 (company) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 R3 (company) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any R3 (company) project with this in-depth R3 (company) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose R3 (company) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in R3 (company) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make R3 (company) investments work better.
This R3 (company) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.