Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Safety Second Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Safety Second related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Safety Second specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Safety Second Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Safety Second improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
- Are we using Safety Second to communicate information about our Cybersecurity Risk Management programs including the effectiveness of those programs to stakeholders, including boards, investors, auditors, and insurers?
- Is the scope of Safety Second defined?
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
- Schedule -can it be done in the given time?
- What evaluation strategy is needed and what needs to be done to assure its implementation and use?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Safety Second?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Safety Second with what users do day-to-day?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Safety Second book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Safety Second self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Safety Second Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Safety Second areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Safety Second Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Safety Second projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Safety Second Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Safety Second project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: Safety Second project work estimates Who is managing the work estimate quality of work tasks in the Safety Second project schedule?
- Team Performance Assessment: What structural changes have you made or are you preparing to make?
- Activity Attributes: What is the organization s history in doing similar activities?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there common objectives between the team and the stakeholder?
- Team Performance Assessment: Social categorization and intergroup behaviour: Does minimal intergroup discrimination make social identity more positive?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Safety Second project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractors system identify work accomplishment against the schedule plan?
- Team Performance Assessment: If you are worried about method variance before you collect data, what sort of design elements might you include to reduce or eliminate the threat of method variance?
- Project Scope Statement: Name and describe the 2 elements that deal with providing the detail?
- Team Directory: How do unidentified risks impact the outcome of the Safety Second project?
Step-by-step and complete Safety Second Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Safety Second project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Safety Second project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Safety Second project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Safety Second project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Safety Second project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Safety Second project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Safety Second project with this in-depth Safety Second Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Safety Second projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Safety Second and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Safety Second investments work better.
This Safety Second All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.