Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Additive Manufacturing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Additive Manufacturing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Additive Manufacturing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Additive Manufacturing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 615 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Additive Manufacturing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 615 standard requirements:
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Additive Manufacturing. How do we gain traction?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- Think about the people you identified for your Additive Manufacturing project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- How are the Additive Manufacturing’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- Are you failing differently each time?
- How did the Additive Manufacturing manager receive input to the development of a Additive Manufacturing improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- To whom do you add value?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- Is performance measured?
- Who controls critical resources?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Additive Manufacturing book in PDF containing 615 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Additive Manufacturing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Additive Manufacturing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Additive Manufacturing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Additive Manufacturing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Additive Manufacturing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Additive Manufacturing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Additive Manufacturing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Quality Audit: Have personnel cleanliness and health requirements been established?
- Executing Process Group: How will professionals learn what is expected from them what the deliverables are?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A Additive Manufacturing project has three critical paths. Which BEST describes how this affects the Additive Manufacturing project?
- Procurement Audit: Were all admitted tenderers invited to submit a tender for each specific contract?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you want to have them collaborate at subfactor level?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Project Schedule: Have all Additive Manufacturing project delays been adequately accounted for, communicated to all stakeholders and adjustments made in overall Additive Manufacturing project schedule?
Step-by-step and complete Additive Manufacturing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Additive Manufacturing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Additive Manufacturing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Additive Manufacturing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Additive Manufacturing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Additive Manufacturing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Additive Manufacturing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Additive Manufacturing project with this in-depth Additive Manufacturing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Additive Manufacturing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Additive Manufacturing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Additive Manufacturing investments work better.
This Additive Manufacturing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.