Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Deeper learning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Deeper learning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Deeper learning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Deeper learning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 845 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Deeper learning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 845 standard requirements:
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Deeper learning?
- What are the Essentials of Internal Deeper learning Management?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Deeper learning. How do we gain traction?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- Does Deeper learning systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Are there Deeper learning Models?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Deeper learning book in PDF containing 845 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Deeper learning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Deeper learning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Deeper learning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Deeper learning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Deeper learning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Deeper learning Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Deeper learning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost management – How will the cost of changes be estimated and controlled?
- Activity Cost Estimates: How do you treat administrative costs in the activity inventory?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are updated Deeper learning project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Deeper learning project stage?
- Procurement Management Plan: Were Deeper learning project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Scope Management Plan: Are calculations and results of analyses essentially correct?
- Milestone List: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Deeper learning project?
- Quality Audit: Are all records associated with the reconditioning of a device maintained for a minimum of two years after the sale or disposal of the last device within a lot of merchandise?
- Cost Management Plan: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Deeper learning project?
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you recognize and praise members for their contributions?
Step-by-step and complete Deeper learning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Deeper learning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Deeper learning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Deeper learning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Deeper learning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Deeper learning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Deeper learning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Deeper learning project with this in-depth Deeper learning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Deeper learning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Deeper learning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Deeper learning investments work better.
This Deeper learning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.