Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Health Value in Virtual Care Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Health Value in Virtual Care related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Health Value in Virtual Care specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Health Value in Virtual Care Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 814 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Health Value in Virtual Care improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 814 standard requirements:
- Think of your Health Value in Virtual Care project. what are the main functions?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- Does the Health Value in Virtual Care performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- How often will data be collected for measures?
- Will team members perform Health Value in Virtual Care work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- Why is Health Value in Virtual Care important for you now?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Health Value in Virtual Care book in PDF containing 814 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Health Value in Virtual Care self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Health Value in Virtual Care Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Health Value in Virtual Care areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Health Value in Virtual Care Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Health Value in Virtual Care projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Health Value in Virtual Care Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Health Value in Virtual Care project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Is there a requirements traceability process in place?
- Scope Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Health Value in Virtual Care project scheduling & tracking?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all involved Health Value in Virtual Care project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Health Value in Virtual Care project?
- Quality Audit: Are salvageable and salvaged medical devices stored in a manner to prevent damage and/or contamination?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Are any governance changes sufficient to impact achievement?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do the requirements require the creation of new algorithms?
- Procurement Audit: Is an appropriated degree of standardization of goods and services respected?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Health Value in Virtual Care project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Do job conditions warrant additional actions to collect job information and document on-site activity?
Step-by-step and complete Health Value in Virtual Care Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Health Value in Virtual Care project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Health Value in Virtual Care project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Health Value in Virtual Care project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Health Value in Virtual Care project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Health Value in Virtual Care project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Health Value in Virtual Care project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Health Value in Virtual Care project with this in-depth Health Value in Virtual Care Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Health Value in Virtual Care projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Health Value in Virtual Care and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Health Value in Virtual Care investments work better.
This Health Value in Virtual Care All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.