Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer Self-Service Suites Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer Self-Service Suites related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer Self-Service Suites specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer Self-Service Suites Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 686 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Self-Service Suites improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 686 standard requirements:
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Customer Self-Service Suites forward?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- Are new and improved process (‘should be’) maps developed?
- Are there Customer Self-Service Suites problems defined?
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- Operational – will it work?
- Are there Customer Self-Service Suites Models?
- Why don’t our customers like us?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Customer Self-Service Suites activities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer Self-Service Suites book in PDF containing 686 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Customer Self-Service Suites self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer Self-Service Suites Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer Self-Service Suites areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Self-Service Suites Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer Self-Service Suites projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer Self-Service Suites Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Customer Self-Service Suites project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Procurement Audit: Has the manual been updated in the last 12 months to reflect any changes in policy?
- Risk Register: Which key risks have ineffective responses or outstanding improvement actions?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy ensure that needs are met, but not exceeded?
- Lessons Learned: Was there enough support – guidance, clerical support, training?
- WBS Dictionary: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
- Scope Management Plan: Are funding resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Customer Self-Service Suites project?
- Requirements Documentation: If applicable; are there issues linked with the fact that this is an offshore Customer Self-Service Suites project?
- Lessons Learned: How satisfied are you with your involvement in the development and/or review of the Customer Self-Service Suites project Scope during Customer Self-Service Suites project Initiation and Planning?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Customer Self-Service Suites project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
Step-by-step and complete Customer Self-Service Suites Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customer Self-Service Suites project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer Self-Service Suites project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer Self-Service Suites project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer Self-Service Suites project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer Self-Service Suites project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer Self-Service Suites project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customer Self-Service Suites project with this in-depth Customer Self-Service Suites Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Self-Service Suites projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Self-Service Suites and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer Self-Service Suites investments work better.
This Customer Self-Service Suites All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.