Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HomeOS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any HomeOS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HomeOS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HomeOS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 710 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HomeOS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 710 standard requirements:
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the HomeOS goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- What does HomeOS success mean to the stakeholders?
- How do we ensure that implementations of HomeOS products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- Was a data collection plan established?
- What conclusions were drawn from the team’s data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if HomeOS does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HomeOS book in PDF containing 710 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your HomeOS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HomeOS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HomeOS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HomeOS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HomeOS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HomeOS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 HomeOS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: Understand the constraints used in preparing the schedule. Are activities connected because logic dictates the order in which others occur?
- Risk Register: Assume the event happens, what is the Most Likely impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Have HomeOS project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Variance Analysis: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Procurement Audit: Does the manual contain policies relating to all business management functions?
- Quality Audit: What does the organizarion look for in a Quality audit?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its risk management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its planning processes are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Project Charter: Dependent HomeOS projects: What HomeOS projects must be underway or completed before this HomeOS project can be successful?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent has the intervention strategy been adapted to the areas of intervention in which it is being implemented?
Step-by-step and complete HomeOS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HomeOS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HomeOS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HomeOS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HomeOS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HomeOS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HomeOS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HomeOS project with this in-depth HomeOS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HomeOS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HomeOS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HomeOS investments work better.
This HomeOS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.