Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical RWD-Based Studies Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any RWD-Based Studies related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated RWD-Based Studies specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the RWD-Based Studies Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 923 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which RWD-Based Studies improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 923 standard requirements:
- Which RWD-Based Studies goals are the most important?
- Are you failing differently each time?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- What are our best practices for minimizing RWD-Based Studies project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the RWD-Based Studies project lifecycle?
- Is the improvement team aware of the different versions of a process: what they think it is vs. what it actually is vs. what it should be vs. what it could be?
- Have all basic functions of RWD-Based Studies been defined?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- To what extent does management recognize RWD-Based Studies as a tool to increase the results?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the RWD-Based Studies book in PDF containing 923 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your RWD-Based Studies self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the RWD-Based Studies Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which RWD-Based Studies areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough RWD-Based Studies Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage RWD-Based Studies projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step RWD-Based Studies Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 RWD-Based Studies project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Are work packages assigned to performing organizations?
- Schedule Management Plan: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for recruiting the best staff possible are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Scope Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring the RWD-Based Studies project scope to ensure the RWD-Based Studies project remains within the scope baseline?
- WBS Dictionary: Incurrence of actual indirect costs in excess of budgets, by element of expense?
- Variance Analysis: At what point should variances be isolated and brought to the attention of the management?
- Lessons Learned: How satisfied are you with your involvement in the development and/or review of the RWD-Based Studies project Scope during RWD-Based Studies project Initiation and Planning?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Change Management Plan: What skills, education, knowledge, or work experiences should the resources have for each identified competency?
Step-by-step and complete RWD-Based Studies Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 RWD-Based Studies project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 RWD-Based Studies project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 RWD-Based Studies project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 RWD-Based Studies project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 RWD-Based Studies project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 RWD-Based Studies project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any RWD-Based Studies project with this in-depth RWD-Based Studies Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose RWD-Based Studies projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in RWD-Based Studies and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make RWD-Based Studies investments work better.
This RWD-Based Studies All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.